Problems with Traktor Pro + Maya 44 USB!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Problems with Traktor Pro + Maya 44 USB!!

Hello everyone!
    I've got some problems with my Traktor Pro and the Maya 44 USB. I can't monitor one track without it being heard of the master output! I've tried to set the master output to the outs 1,2 of the Maya and the Monitor to the 3,4. Now, if I connect my headphones (Sennheiser HD 25-1) to the headphones output of the soundcard, I get the Master sound....this is real trouble cause I can't use them seperately...
    I've also connected the headphones to the 3,4 outs, but there's no sound! (i'm sure that they're working, cause as a master they gave out sound)
    Now can anyone help me? Is it a configuration problem of Traktor Pro? Or do I need a special driver?
    Moreover, when adjusting the Monitor Volume level on my Vci-100 the Master sound changes!!
    What should I do to
    1.be able to monitor the music
    2. adjust the monitor and not the master level of the music with the knobs??

I'm waiting for your replies and hopefully you can help...

Nick

The headphones out on the Maya 44 is fixed to a mix of all inputs and outputs. No use trying to change that, it's hardwired.
    Have you enabled the monitor? I'm using the maya myself, it works for me. Try using the software for the maya and see if the levels are okay...
    I mix stuff on my things...

are you using an adaptor to get outputs 3/4 from RCA to headphone jack then?

Tech Convert

first of all thanks guys for your answers!
    secondly..problemo solved! tigris u were right...i totally forgot to enable the monitor outs on the maya software..
    @rumble: a friend of mine gave me a single RCA input, which can be connected with the minijack of the heads (so i only hear mono)...
    I've two more questions..
    1.@ tigris: what type of connector do u use for the heads?
    2. do u have a favourite midi mapping for the vestax, which enables the effect section in a good way (also with scatrching, loops etc.)?

thanks once again!

I've got a TRS 1/4" jack on my Headphones and use an old connector cord I found between the audio-cables of my father.
    Perhaps I should start looking into routing the Maya into a simple Mixer, so I could get a dedicated Monitor out and still route 2 stereo channels out of the Maya...
    I mix stuff on my things...

Tech Convert

ok so u've got a connector which makes the 1/4" into a red-white RCA? cuz then I should start looking for something like this..anything else I should know? Cuz i heard that there might be some issues with the volume level (will be too low...but personally I don't believe that)..

By the way...mir ist es erst jetzt aufgefallen, dass du auch aus Deutschland kommst

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris View Post
    The headphones out on the Maya 44 is fixed to a mix of all inputs and outputs. No use trying to change that, it's hardwired.
    Have you enabled the monitor? I'm using the maya myself, it works for me. Try using the software for the maya and see if the levels are okay...
    Hey there, I was also having some what of the same issue.

I'm using the Maya44 + TP and my laptop w the 4 internal mixer control. I wanted to use headphones to hear the next track without playing out on the master and still nothing. I changed around the settings but there is only 2 outputs. L and R.

Can you help?

Tech Student

Default problem with maya 44 traktor scratch po

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris View Post
    hey guys, i got a problem i just bought timecodes cds traktor scratch pro
    the turn tables on the input maya usb
    the mixer on the output of maya
    everything is fixed but i can t REcieve the circle thing on the traktor scratch pro i did everything for that it works nada to do :S i did the clik thing for go into scratch pro cd and i clickedon the cd and it also doesn t working
    sorry fo my bad english ...
    can someone help me plz !!

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

You need an Audio4 or an Audio8 to use timecode in Traktor.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Student

yeah but i don t know it cost a lot , i heard that we can use the maya 44 usb , it s a false information ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast