Fast forwarding and rewinding with jogwheel on VCI-100 + traktor Pro v. 1.2.6
    Tech Student

Default Fast forwarding and rewinding with jogwheel on VCI-100 + traktor Pro v. 1.2.6

Dear NI-forum

I'm pretty new with my gear, and i have some questions I hope you can answer.

This it my setup: Vestax VCI-100B, NI audio 2 DJ interface, Traktor Pro v. 1.2.6.

My problem might be very simple:

I want to search fast in songs with the jog-wheel, i.e. not scratching to a certain point, which is much more slow.
    Right now my jog-wheels aren't answering at all, because I was trying to fix them, but unfortunately it went wrong.
    I have tried so many times to add the "seek position", but something goes wrong and it still doesn't work at all.

So here is how I want it to be: When i press the vinyl mode button (LED light on) it is suppose to be in scratch mode and when i press is off (the LED light is off), i should be able to fast rewinding and forwarding the track.

I hope you will answer my question thoroughly, e.g. with af screen dump of the mapping section, for i am really confused

/Soren

Are you familiar with MIDI mapping?
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Student

I'm a pretty familiar, but not very much... But if you tell me what to plug in the different sections under the controller manager section, it will be no problem.

Thanx...