Jet Effect in Traktor?

Default Jet Effect in Traktor?

Hey, has anyone figured out a way i can throw in a "jet" effect in my mix? Out of all the effects traktor has, a big one i really would like to use is jet. I dont really want to buy an EFX-500 or anything like it since most of the effects on there are in the traktor program. Any ideas?

Nasty Nate

Tech Guru

Get a Jet Soundclip :P

Mulholland Drive + Delay
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Mulholland Drive + Delay
    I 2nd this, throw some Digi Lofi on it too, makes it go 'whoosh build' to 8bit wtf lol
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

nice one
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "