i have always been interested in music production and i have been djing with traktor for some time and then a kontrol x1 since its release.

I already own ableton live, traktor pro, a kontrol x1 and an ipad which i use touch osc with

i am also thinking of purchasing a uc33e for production and djing

but what i am having trouble with is understanding how i would have everything mapped and setup

i emailed a guy on youtube asking about his setup (which is similar to mine) but i had trouble making out what he was saying because his english was not the best.

this is one of his videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE25G...eature=related

and this is his reply about his setup

would anybody be able to help me out with what he is saying, it is more a lack of understanding for technology than his english skills
______
I have many Setupīs using all this )
Everything is mapped for Ableton just on my Laptop to play Live.

@homestudio using PC and Laptop together.
PC-------- runing with Traktor - UC-33e - Kontrol X1
Laptop--- runing with Ableton - IPAD / TouchOSC or Touchable - Audio 8DJ

@Live... Laptop with Ableton - " UC-33e - Kontrol X1 - IPAD - Audio 8 DJ "

To map all this with ableton, u need MIDI Yoke " its very important ,
dont try if u are not sure " MIDI Yoke is not a normal driver! It is a like a MIDI Patch Cable: it takes any data that shows up at its MIDI Yoke Output port and spits it out of its MIDI Yoke Input port -- Software -- www.midiox.com
With this u start routing your Midi ports , to use all controllers for Ableton or Traktor.
To map the Kontrol X1 u need to start the Controller Editor for the X1 always before u start Ableton. the lights of the X1 have to be on before u start Ableton.
Its a little difficult and my english is very bad. sorry
The Audio 8 DJ is neccesary using 2 PC - 2 systems Ableton and Traktor to
route my sound. 4 Decks - 2 Turntables - 2 CD players. 8 in / 8 out.
wenn i have time, I will try to make a small video to my setupīs.
hope to help with the video maybe..
_________

thanks very much