Please help me choose a design from 99designs.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Please help me choose a design from 99designs.com

Hey everyone so I took my idea for a logo and posted a project at 99designs.com. For anyone looking for logo work I highly recommend it, my project has been on there for less than a day and I already have 20 entries. I just thought i'd get some opinion as to what you guys think.

Here's the link to my project:

http://99designs.com/logo-design/con...identity-54455

In order of preference.

3. #05 Well I like the idea of it not the actual logo

I found 99designs quite expensive - think it worked out at £100+ to get business cards designed from scratch, when a mate of mine who does graphic design did a bang up job for £75.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Ohms View Post
    I found 99designs quite expensive - think it worked out at £100+ to get business cards designed from scratch, when a mate of mine who does graphic design did a bang up job for £75.
    I'm not entirely sure if that's what the OP was looking for

Quote Originally Posted by dafe View Post
    I'm not entirely sure if that's what the OP was looking for
    I know, I know - I was just making conversation.

For the OP, I'm liking #9 but then my lame as fuck computer at work won't display half of them (#11 really reminds me of a some software package or other I've used recently ... probably not a good thing)
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Tech Mentor

So far... I wouldn't choose any of them. But I think those that integrate the graphic work with typesetting seem to work the best (Like number 12, for example).

Out of curiosity, how much of an award did you offer? I've been working on my own design for a couple of weeks and haven't come up w/ anything I really like.. but I've been known to be just a tad bit critical w/ logo design!

Quote Originally Posted by Mylestec View Post
    So far... I wouldn't choose any of them. But I think those that integrate the graphic work with typesetting seem to work the best (Like number 12, for example).

Out of curiosity, how much of an award did you offer? I've been working on my own design for a couple of weeks and haven't come up w/ anything I really like.. but I've been known to be just a tad bit critical w/ logo design!
    upper right area

"prize $250"
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Mylestec View Post
    So far... I wouldn't choose any of them.
    Agreed - non are worth $250

If I had to choose it would be num. 10
    SC | MC

I really like #6, you can pull it apart, and just have a t-shirt with the dots, or a shirt with the name. You can also use the full logo on flyers to create awareness.
    MBP 13" - Kontrol S4 - nanoKontrol - DHJ-500 - Hercules DJ Console MK1
    Find me on: Facebook, Soundcloud
    Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Hi Karlos! I have a lawnmower, do you like grapes?

Tech Guru

I'm definitely leaning towards #22 at this point as well. I noticed quite a few a people chose #10. I felt that one is a bit too professional. And yes as someone said i posted an award of 250. Honestly id say its worth it for me. Its been way such a simple process and I think its a great way to get ideas from multiple designers.

If I were to take my idea to a designer in town it would be pretty expensive. Thanks for all the input so far guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast