boombox as computer speakers? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I see computer speakers at Goodwill all the time for under $5.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

So yah if only I read about the tape thing now working in players that have to be closed before I went out to buy one lol cracked a hole in the player and it works fine now tho I would build my own ghetto blasters or just buy some cheap speakers but my budget was quite literally nill... thought about buying these! lol!!
    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Audio-Cassette-Adapter-Black/dp/B001F9DJOO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1286312432&sr=8-4[/ame]

^Ghetto blaster ftw!!

Now if you do indeed want to buy dont forget to check your local goodwill as someone said already, but also check the flea market. I got my 1st set of speakers from there. They lasted me till i brought some studio monitors 3 years later and i only spent 20 bucks.
    Last edited by Dj just b; 10-06-2010 at 08:11 AM.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12