djtt shirts - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: djtt shirts

no i don´t think so. a lot of things hapened in the last days that made me reconsider. livid ohm has to wait cause my dell totally crashed...unfixable...and i have to get me a new pc infact it will be a laptop. and i don´t have that much money to get me a new pc and an expensive controller. so i´ve been looking out for the vci cause it´s the best cheaper option for.
    the panda keys will never die (maybe a semiretirement)!!!!!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Mentor

hye guys i was so shockk when i went to the american apparel store here in miami so i can try the summer t shirt (the same shirts use for the DJ TT SHIRTS) there was a lot weird ppl insidee lol :eek: like thery were 70 style i was wow how awesome and then when i went to try the summer shirt omg it was so tighhh on mee on my chest i was horrible like i tried the M was just tooooo SMALLL and the L was PERFECT well kinda of sorta! like im kind of stuck cuz like i have a big back and chest ( i workout a lot) and these shirt are too small they fit small but i will give it a try with the large...

SO GUYS PLZ BE AWARE OF THAT BEFORE YOU ORDER THEM IF U SMALL ON REGULAR SHIRT MAYBE YOU ARE A MEDIUM on DJTT SHIRTS
    Last edited by luigislaperig; 11-28-2008 at 02:20 PM.

Yup your right, ive been told my Ean they are a reasonably tight fitting shirt so that should be kept in mind when ordering.

OR Ean could open up a Spreadshirt shop, upload the design there, and you can make order from anywhere hehe. Ean would earn less money on that though, and I do not know what quality those shirts have

And as for American Apparel, I think it is probably the best quality you can get out there, I have 3 shirts printed on them, 2 years old, and the color is pretty much intact on them

or maybe i order and do european distribution....dunno
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Check my post on the frontpage dammit....

Fitted means tight fit, If you're a Medium in regular fit, you'll need a Large for normal.
    (I also have sites that couple measurements, in inches and centimeters, to small, medium, large and extra large.)

Now check that front page for the links!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by luigislaperig View Post
    SO GUYS PLZ BE AWARE OF THAT BEFORE YOU ORDER THEM IF U SMALL ON REGULAR SHIRT MAYBE YOU ARE A MEDIUM on DJTT SHIRTS
    Order up a size for sure with fitted T's but once you get it right they always fit so it lasts.

here is the sizing chart
    http://www.americanapparel.net/sizin...art=mu.shirtsM

You can always order the white ones too which is a more boxy true large t shirt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12