Tracks to transition from 140 to ~175bpm

Default Tracks to transition from 140 to ~175bpm

I'm long overdue for doing an actual mix, and I've actually been slowly accumulating a series of tracks that I would like to put into a mix.

My musical taste has moved from straight house/electro/etc to exclusively dubstep and drum and bass.

What I'd like to do is create a mix thats starts with some chill dub that moves into more edgier stuff later on, and then about 80% of the way in I'd like to transition to a few drumstep tracks, ending with drum and bass.

Can any of you recommend some solid tracks in the 140-170 bpm range that would be useful to help me bridge the tempo gap?
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

I'm finding it more and more common for DnB songs to have an electro breakdown in the middle, one that comes to mind is Vandals by Dirtyphonics which goes from ~130 up to ~174... Also for dubstep to drumstep I find Savoy's remix of Welcome to Jamrock works well because of the intro before the drop lacking beats.

I'll let you know if I think of any others later lol.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.