LED Mapping Help
    Tech Mentor

Default LED Mapping Help

I have my DDM 4000 set up so that the crossfader section (the bit with the midi bounce, the xfader curve etc.) is in midi mode. I then have a modifier set up so that the beat selector, both the LEDs and buttons (the bit on top with 1,2,4,8,16), choose which deck the lower buttons (midi bounce, reverse tap, reverse hold) affect. This is all set up fine however the problem I run into is that if I switch from deck A to deck B on the selector it will keep the LED feedback of deck A on the lower buttons. So how do I get traktor to update the LED feedback when I switch the modifier? Sorry if that was confusing.

Tech Mentor

I need to know this too. Try playing around with the output commands for MIDI Out
    Mixes and Productions on Soundcloud

VCI-100 SE - DJ I/O - MacBook Pro 13" - TMA-1 Headphones

put a modifier condition in the output map for the leds that links to the same mod condition of the buttons for input. should switch with it

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Mentor

Wait I'm a little confused by this, so select an output modifier and map that to which LEDs?

Quote Originally Posted by Bkag View Post
    Wait I'm a little confused by this, so select an output modifier and map that to which LEDs?
    no, i mean in the output mapping there's the bit for modifiers. from your original post i assumed you are using mods for the inputs.

in the output mappings set the mods to the same as the equivalent inputs.

just to be sure, post up you inputs and i'll have a clearer idea.
    function;
    deck;
    note;
    mod;

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Mentor

Once you have done that and it if it doesnt update you might try attaching the Send Monitor Update message in the global section.

I found that useful for updating lights on my shifted presets. My shift button along with everything else sends a monitor state. You can even invert it so it sends when you release the shift button instead of pressing it.

Tech Mentor

Oh I gotcha, I have it set up like that, it still doesn't work though unfortunately.
    I tried mapping a send monitor state command to the buttons but everything around there just flashes then goes off.