Benefits of Having Maschine?

Default Benefits of Having Maschine?

So I already pre-ordered the S4...la di da, blah blah blah lol. Now I am wondering about the Maschine. Would these two tools be a good mix together? I could imagine the maschine be used mostly for a sampler/effects pad. Maybe for producing your own? I have no idea obviously...im looking for ideas and reasons to spend more money on buttons and nobbs lol.

Nasty Nate

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Maschine is great fun... If your keen on getting into producing its a good intro.
    And very rewarding. Bit of a learning curve for the production noob which i have to admit i am.

As for Traktor or S4, yeah sure its a great controller as well especially as a pad controller for samples and one-shots . Watch some of the dj shiftee videos to see it in good hands

If you have the money to splash its a great unit. If you want something to use alongside the KS4 its a bit overkill as the X1 will do the job .

Id get the S4 and get used to that first and then see what limitations you find (not many) and see what fits the bill.

Yeah, I am sure im getting ahead of myself...I almost bought the flight case for the S4 and I dont see myself getting any gigs any time soon lol. It just looks so sweet, haha!

Nasty Nate

^Brought the flight case from where?
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

lol, check the djtt store...

Sweet lol, Thanks. That wasn't there earlier.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Karlos, I know you haven't had it very long, but are you using your Maschine on gigs yet or are you still figuring it all out?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x