need help Korg Nanopad

Default need help Korg Nanopad

So heres the deal, im new to digital djing. I have a vestax typhoon (wish i got the herc rmx) but o well. I use Traktor LE as my software. I just bought the Korg Nano pad and cannot figure out how to (dont know if this is correct) map the pad to the program.

I have downloaded all the drivers and even some TSI's (got the one ean golden uses) and it works. But what i mainly want to learn is how to program the pads to do what i want (ie play a sound fx) without stepping on my typhoons toes.

i have the korg kontrol editor, just dont know how to use it with Traktor LE without affecting typhoon.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

i dont think you can use 2 controllers with LE

on top of that i doubt the nanopad is supported on LE

sorry
    i do recommend upgrading to pro, its worth the money, and because you have le you get a huge discount
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

I was actually able to hook the 2 controllers up and get them working (somewhat). when the nanopad is connected it changes some of the functions of the typhoon. I dl a tsi online and the guy had the bottom row set to use the fx on deck b of traktor, it works but it changes stuff on the typhoon. like the wheel on deck b now changes the headphone volume.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Is there a controller manager in LE? of there is try changing the in/out ports when the nanopad tsi is selected. I don't think you can fully use two controllers in LE though like Theory says.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

ya, you guys might be right. There is a controller editor/manager, thats how I imported the nanopad TSI file. Any idea of how i should set up the in/outs or should i just mess around and cross my fingers that somthing works?

thanks again guys.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Device Mapping is not available in Traktor LE im afraid.