Livemachine Looping Software
    Tech Student

Default Livemachine Looping Software

Hi folks!

Let me introduce myself - i´m Dennis Lenz from Berlin, Germany and am into creating VST Plugins, Sounds and stuff like that under the Name "Prodyon". (prodyon.net).

I just registered here to perhaps get some attention for my DJ / Live-oriented Sequencer/Livelooper called "Livemachine"!

In its current state you can record/loop/remix compositions using your own voice and WAV-samples by looping everything over and over.

The whole thing comes as an VST Plugin for Windows! :slayer:

Together with some MIDI controllers and a keyboard i guess its pretty cool for doing live-performance and all DJ related stuff!

It is ready and released but nevertheless still under development and improved constantly. So i would love to hear something from you DJ´s here - give it a testdrive, let me know your thoughts!

How does it work? Perform? Is it working well? Whats missing for you in its current state? What could be changed/improved?

Would love to hear some resonance from you folks!

Anyway, thanks for attention! Oh, and if you want to check out livemachine please visist www.prodyon.net - thank you very much!

I hope this thread doesn´t get banned or closed? I´m not just trying to say "here is my plugin. buy it". I want to create a valuable performancetool for DJ´s and musicians out there

Thank you!

Tech Wizard

great idea this - I'll check it out

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Maybe offer two or three free copies to a few of the Ableton DJ's on here to get some solid feedback.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Maybe offer two or three free copies to a few of the Ableton DJ's on here to get some solid feedback.
    That´s an excellent Idea!

Ok, i will offer 5 free copies of Livemachine (and my Livemachine LE) to the first 5 people that wanna grab them!

Just PM me, please! Then i send you the details

Thanks!

Tech Guru

PM'd you. Looks very interesting.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

ctrld

count me in. I was planning to spend some time with ableton this week-end.

Tech Student

Ok, folks. Please send me an e-mail to dennis (at) prodyon-virtual-gear.com! Then i will send you the download links to Livemachine !

Thanks!