Edirol PCR-300 Control Map Request - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

I couldn't find one either, so I made one myself, it's very basic. But if you guys have any additions please post it in the thread below.. I'll add everything!

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28275

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Essentials View Post
    Here you go I did these awhile back for a pcr-500. Just play around with it. Transport controls are L1 and L2 for deck A and L3 and L4 for deck B and hot cues mapped to the pads.
    awww man thank you sssooooooo much. i had a hard time with my pcr500

Default pcr 300 tracktor

Can u plese send me the tsi to dams1976@gmail.com? THANKS! Maria

Quote Originally Posted by Ckilluh View Post
    You push learn, then select what type of controller it is on the PCR-300. So if it's a knob, you would select knob or whatever it says on there that would be the same. But say you want to record, you would click learn push the record button on the keyboard, then select the type of controller which would be button. Then the interaction mode would differ between if you want to hold down the button down when you're mixing or not. So if you don't want to hold down the button you push button, and if you do want to hold the button down while you mix you would select hold. But that goes with any key or trigger (NOT A KNOB). The only thing I had trouble with was using the crossfader on the keyboard with the internal mixer. So I used the knobs all the way to the right (S1-S9). I have made a mapping, with the Midi fighter Deckalized Mapping if you would like it. Depending if you have a Midi Fighter. Oh, and sorry if this is hard to understand I just woke up and I saw this issue, and I thought I would help.

ALSO, for Traktor 3. I have an already made Traktor 3 layout made for the PCR-300. Which includes pictures to help you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12