Remember this Traktor 3 vid??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Remember this Traktor 3 vid??

This was the video that clinched the deal for me and stopped me from buying Serato, I'm interested to know if there was a youtube vid sold you your dj software of choice. Can't believe twas only 2 n a half years ago, feels like I've had Traktor for a lifetime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r4DlBTqHik

Considering the views ain't to high, I'd guess there will be a few here who haven't seen it. I really don't miss the old Traktor 3 colours
    Last edited by Dubba Dutch; 10-09-2010 at 07:16 AM.

Not wanting to be too much of a fanboy but it was the DJTT tutorial videos that convinced me traktor was the way to go! I started on Virtual DJ but they showed me the full capabilities of Traktor pro which trumped the others in almost every way!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

@fullenglishpint - I have a strong feeling your not alone there! Would be intresting to know what the figures actually are, especially the VCI 100, I certainly wouldn't of got one if it wasn't for Techtools.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubba Dutch View Post
    Would be intresting to know what the figures actually are, especially the VCI 100, I certainly wouldn't of got one if it wasn't for Techtools.
    Absolutely, Vestax must love this site! Surprised they didn't consult them more on the design of the MKII if you ask me.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It was this site that pulled me away from a Spin and Djay. I still have Djay3, but it's never used.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I remember that video very well and very fondly.

I was already on Traktor and thought, yeah man this is for me.

I was recommended Traktor by a friend (member of this forum these days).I was looking at all sorts of crapola until he pointed me at Traktor and after seeing him use it i knew it was for me. Nothing else got a look in.

I joined the NI forum but never posted cus i though it was full of dicks hahaha

2 years later i though id give the forum another go cus id just got Traktor 3 and needed some advice. The rest is history.

I joined DJTT simply cus Chilly was a member and i though it would be funny... Turned out to be one of the smartest things ive ever done..!

i actually bought a vci and traktor before i knew djtt existed....

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Ahh traktor 3. good times.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Hmm I started off using BPM Studio back in 2002, which I think was one of the first mp3 dj mixing programs that had proper hardware to go with it. Moved over to Traktor when ver2 came out, probably around 2003-4. I only just upgraded to Pro earlier this year!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast