S4 - What to carry it in - Page 35
Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

So, this is the Magma one right?

http://www.musicstore.com/en_EN/EUR/...DJE0002018-000

It looks way better than the novation, but also costs twice as much.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by AfroWhitie View Post
    Yep - im using the novation bag.

Works perfectly - fits my laptop headphones all cables etc and lets me carry the s4 on my back when im riding my motorcycle to gigs. I'm adding a decksaver to the mix and it should be a complete win then.
    Nice!! Could you please provide some pics?
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Tech Guru

the Magma appears to have better padding and more room for extra stuff than the Novation. But it's also more than twice the price - 44 vs 105 EUR @ Thomann

Yes i agree, i think i'm going to go with the Magma gig bag 25, it just seems a bit better build quality than the novation. Unfortunately the UDG 21" backpack looks a bit too small.

Tech Convert

Default World Tour Gig Bag?

Logos are a bit naff but this might work for those not seeking a huge producer/backpack sort of thing. Price not too bad either.

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-WOR-SS12

Tech Wizard

^really like that one! anyone have any exp with the company? (world tour)

today i buy the Novation Bag 25 - it's really cool bag) i highly recomendet it) In real life it looks much better than the picture! MUCH BETTER!!))) and price 60$ is very pleasant.Incidentally manufacturing quality incredible!!
    Last edited by suicidebrain; 02-14-2011 at 05:49 PM.
    MBP 13'' + Traktor Kontrol S4 + Novation Soft Bag 25
    Moscow, Russia

i bought the novation and im pretty satisfied with it. does not fit all my stuff, but i got a bigger laptop bag for everything i need.

a friend of mine purchased the magma bag and it fits everything he need (same stuff like me) and even more. but as mentioned twice the price and i dont really like having everthing on my back. s4+cables in the novation bag, macbook, midifighter, more cables und stuff in the shoulder bag..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Wizard

With the delay on the Odyssey bags, I went looking around for some alternative options (got a lot of traveling coming up so a better bag was a real necessity) and lucked out on Managing to get ahold of one of the Magma studio 25 bags. Showed up today and I couldn't be more pleased!

I gotta admit, I'm REALLY impressed with it. Totally swallows all my gear (S4, laptop, cables, stand, headphones, MIDI Fighter, and so on), as well as other assorted travel necessities (ipod, folder with itinerary and confirmations, a magazine or two, PSP, and so on). If I wanted to, I could cram way more than that in there.

The bag's not as large as I expected and I actually find it pretty comfortable and easy to deal with, even when filled up. Doesn't feel too heavy and when wearing it as a backpack, it's actually as comfortable as you can get. Haven't tried the shoulder strap, but I don't expect to really be be using it that way.

Pricey bag, yes, but worth the money IMHO. Especially if you can grab one without having to pay astronomic shipping charges.

sebastiannz

if you order from musicstore.de their shipping charges are pretty good. I got mine shipped from germany where they are based - all the way to NZ for 20 Euros...which is pretty damn good considering it's basically the other side of the world.