S4 - What to carry it in - Page 41
Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

I have the novation bag with a decksaver.

The color isn't bad its actually alot darker grey than it looks in photos...more of a silver/gunmetal color.

I fit the s4, a laptop, laptop cooler, 2 power adapters, all rca's and usbs.

No place for headphones though...maybe without my laptop cooler but I have a 3 yr old vaio that I've kinda rigged so I need it.

The quality of the bag is alot better than pictures show, for the price you can't beat it.

I carry a backpack with this bag so I put all the extras in there..still a pretty mobile setup.

Tech Wizard

^do you ever find the decksaver falls off the S4 while inside the bag? I received my decksaver yesterday and if it slides off at all it pushes right up against the pitch faders which could be really bad....So i decided to get some velcro and some elastic bands to make some straps to hold that baby on when I put it in the bag.

Tech Wizard

well got my novation 25 bag today and the S4 with decksaver fits just perfectly like the bag was made for it. but like other...I have no place for my headphones guess Ill just have to wear them around my neck

Default THE ULTIMATE S4 BAG, well IMO Only $65

So I have been holding off on sharing this jem until I received it myself....you guys are lucky I'm sharing haha jk, gotta give love to all the DJTT peeps!

Picked this bag up for $55 plus shipping...it's perfect! All I need to do now is make a custom insert out of masonite and cover with foam/fabric and it will be complete! Pics to come when I finish.

For now, here are some pics with my S4 in the bag. Has plenty of space and fits perfectly, bag is comfortable to wear and comes in 2 colors. Click here if you want one, tell Jake I sent ya.

Last edited by tekki; 03-05-2011 at 04:10 AM.

Tech Guru

^ thats not a bad looking bag! Needs a little cushioning or maybe a decksaver but for the price you got plenty of room for extras and cool bag.

Nice find.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    ^ thats not a bad looking bag! Needs a little cushioning or maybe a decksaver but for the price you got plenty of room for extras and cool bag.

Nice find.
    Yeah there is no padding on the sides but the back is decent....you are totally right on the price, I can buy a deck saver and all the stuff I need to customize for waaaaay cheaper than all the other bags out there, plus it looks great!

You could definitely fit an s4, laptop, x1/midifighter, all cables/accessories, headphones, water bottle mesh pouch on the side and some clothes

Tech Wizard

Ya know -
    I LOVE THIS THREAD
    It clearly illustrates why the S4 is the bomb!
    In another thread, I stressed that portability is the key to making an ideal controller.
    In other words, try looking for a case for the new Pioneers (T1 & S1)....
    lol :eek:

That's probably the biggest downer on the Pioneer controllers.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post

Nice find.
    Agreed. Awesome bag for the price man. Some similar looking products go for double the money online.

I might be swayed to the Magma Studio25 Gigbag, because of the pricing. (Cheaper than the Fusion Workstation DJ)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --