S4 - What to carry it in - Page 48
Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smittten View Post
    They are available now. I have an 'artist accommodation" with the US distributor. I have been hooking up odd ppl here and there but going forward I need a list of ppl (minimum 5) and I will refer in groups. PM for info.

SmiTTTen
    PM'd
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

If there are 3 more (serious) Fusion Bag purchasers I can hook all five of you up. PM me as and when....

SmiTTTen
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Tech Wizard

What exactly is the "artist" $?

Distributor's provide "accommodations" to artists which is a discount on a product that can be used by people the artist refers. This is what the Fusion Bag distributor offered when him and I spoke a few months back. I am by no means an "artist" but you get the point. The discount is around 20%.

Smile

anyone know if its possible to get the fusion bag in australia??

**** found a site that you can get from in oz. cheers
    Last edited by kewellisthebest; 05-10-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Ok, here's my full review of the DJTT S4 bag:

http://themixtrain.wordpress.com/201...s4-bag-review/

I am still looking at the Fusion Bag and will write a review when I get one.

That's nearly a 1,000 words you people owe me!!!!

SmiTTTen aka Fatter Agnus

I'm seriously considering the fusion bag, would your hook up work for a delivery to the UK?

Also, does anyone know if the strap clips are decent? Really wary of straps that click in with a buckle-type arrangement like that. I can imagine one going and the whole thing falling off of your shoulder...

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Wild View Post
    I'm seriously considering the fusion bag, would your hook up work for a delivery to the UK?

Also, does anyone know if the strap clips are decent? Really wary of straps that click in with a buckle-type arrangement like that. I can imagine one going and the whole thing falling off of your shoulder...

Alex

Sorry - I have no links with the UK ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Wild View Post

Alex
    The strap clips are really reliable, I've been using the fusion bag since 4 months and I never encountered any problem with it. It's allowed as cabin luggage, but I advise you to check in early to avoid the cabin surcharge and risking to see your bag being sent to the luggage compartment

DJTT S4 bag for me.

HOWEVER. If you own an older model Macbook Pro 17" (NON Unibody) It will BARELY fit in the provided laptop compartment. It is a very very snug tight fit, but i can manage to squeeze it in there.

I think DJ TT designed the bag with the uni-body in mind =/

Next complaint: For the outside zippered pocket, why wouldn't you make the flap zip all the way down?! Having the zipper stop a little past the halfway point is really frustrating when trying to fit a lot of stuff in there.

Other than that, the bag is absolutely great! Super study, great construction and material quality. I am a big fan. Thank you DJ TT for providing an affordable solution!