S4 - What to carry it in - Page 73
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273

I'm also looking at the Gator bag. Could someone be kind enough to take a photo of their S2 / S4 and Laptop in the bag loaded up just so I have an idea of what it can hold?

It'd be much appreciated.

Tech Wizard

I never did get around to making a part 2 on my mono bag with gear inside. I ended up picking up the udg traktor trolly for $99 on the NI website. With a crane stand, s4, external LaCie HD, 13" mbp, tma1's & cables I just outgrew the bag when my f1 came in. I'm now in the market for the x1 to pair with the setup for triggering the effects on decks c&d and the traktor trolly looks like its going to be the way to go. Plus the price was pretty outstanding for $99 and free shipping.

I'm not sure what my plans for the mono bag are, if I keep or sell but I will give the djtt users first dibs if I decide to part with it.

I will also try to get a video posted of the bag with gear inside and one of the trolly loaded up.

Is there's room for an S4, cranestand, and laptop in the Gator bag? Can't see if the crane will fit or not...

Tech Guru

I've been using the Gator for a while and have recently bought a Crane stand, it just fits in the zip section on the rear of the bag.

Plenty of space for a 13-15" laptop in the front sleeve and the S4 fits snugly into the main section. Most headphones will fit into the front pocket - I had my HD215s in there before upgrading to the HD 25s.

I've taken delivery of the Gator Control bag this morning, I'll take some photos with my kit in when I get home from work later.

Quote Originally Posted by solutionsagent View Post
    Wow! This is very nice find.
    Turned out not to be. I bought the bag and it started falling apart after using it about 6 times, contacted the selelr, who contacted Magma. Magma said it can't fall apart after 6 times, so I must be lying. Long story short, don't buy magma if you want a good bag and good service...
    MBP 13" - Kontrol S4 - nanoKontrol - DHJ-500 - Hercules DJ Console MK1
    Find me on: Facebook, Soundcloud
    Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Hi Karlos! I have a lawnmower, do you like grapes?

Sorry for your experience...

But I have both my bags for quite some time, two years plus, and it has survived moving house, gigs etc... and they are still going string!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273