Traktor delay - Is it possible to make it sound like a Pioneer echo?
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor delay - Is it possible to make it sound like a Pioneer echo?

I can't get my Traktor delay FX to sound like the Pioneer echo.

Mainly i'm missing the 1/2 beat parameter in the Traktor delay, which would be nice to have.

Is there any way to emulate the way the Pioneer echo sounds using the Traktor Delay or T3 Delay?

I have been able to somewhat make it sound good by feeding the Traktor Delay into the T3 Delay in the chained FX slot.

Quote Originally Posted by JCribb View Post
    I can't get my Traktor delay FX to sound like the Pioneer echo.

Mainly i'm missing the 1/2 beat parameter in the Traktor delay, which would be nice to have.

Is there any way to emulate the way the Pioneer echo sounds using the Traktor Delay or T3 Delay?

I have been able to somewhat make it sound good by feeding the Traktor Delay into the T3 Delay in the chained FX slot.

Yeah, BUMP FORSHURE! I have been messing with the fx and I cant get that simple effect, close but not like instant double bass kicks from the beat repeat or DJm's... I will keep digging through the parameters!

I guess "Delay Effect" with FX Param 3 set to 1/8th (turn FX Button ON) Feedback at 50/ filter at 0