Question about midifighter?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Question about midifighter?

Hey guys whats up?
    I was looking a the MidiFighter controller and it caught my attention to have fun with it. my question is will it work just fine with my tractor le and behringer BCD3000? thanks...

Tech Wizard

Help anybody please.....

Tech Wizard

Yes it will.
    2x CDJ 900 | DJM 900 Nexus | TSP2 | 2011 15" MacBook Pro 2.2Ghz | KRK RP6 | Sennheiser HD 25-1 mkII

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

The beauty of the midifighter is that it integrates with virtually any setup.

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    The beauty of the midifighter is that it integrates with virtually any setup.
    +1

I started using it with Serato and then bought the VCI-100SE and transferred over to Traktor LE and then upgraded to Pro and I must say it was useful all the way through the transition. You have to map it yourself to get the full potential of the unit. (IMHO of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Argos View Post
    Yes it will.
    no it wont. i mean it will, but on LE you cant save loops, cue points or grids... so the MF is almost useless (for its intended use that cought the OPs attention)
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Really? I didn't notice that with LE, I only used it for a week so I guess I was learning and messing and stuff. Thats a shame. Either way, its awesome.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    no it wont. i mean it will, but on LE you cant save loops, cue points or grids... so the MF is almost useless (for its intended use that cought the OPs attention)
    Thanks for clearing this up, to be honest I've never touched LE as I am a TSP user. I would suggest that the OP upgrade to Pro, it has has many more features and is a lot better from what I gather (more effects, etc).
    2x CDJ 900 | DJM 900 Nexus | TSP2 | 2011 15" MacBook Pro 2.2Ghz | KRK RP6 | Sennheiser HD 25-1 mkII

Quote Originally Posted by Argos View Post
    Thanks for clearing this up, to be honest I've never touched LE as I am a TSP user. I would suggest that the OP upgrade to Pro, it has has many more features and is a lot better from what I gather (more effects, etc).
    x2

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

i think im our LE expert since i used it for about a year lol

EDIT: but i never did anything with the preferences window, except switch sound cards

EDIT 2: and i used traktor 3 le most of the time because i didnt know the difference between traktor 3 le and traktor le

ahhh the newb days
    Last edited by theory28; 10-13-2010 at 11:13 PM.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast