tracktor+ maudio fast track pro headphone cue
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Default tracktor+ maudio fast track pro headphone cue

    im only getting sound out of 1 side of my headphone.can anybody help me...

  2. #2
    DJTT Dominator JesC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    i think your traktor is setup up in external mode
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

  3. #3

    Default

    hmm.idk.might be the software problem.

  4. #4
    DJTT Tankard fullenglishpint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St Albans, UK
    Posts
    7,101

    Default

    Does any part of your setup have an option for mono split/stereo monitoring? I had this problem when I first got my DJM-600, couldn't work out why I was only getting one side then realised it was just in mono split mode. Either that or broken cans...
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

  5. #5

    Default

    it does it on deckadance too?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Does any part of your setup have an option for mono split/stereo monitoring? I had this problem when I first got my DJM-600, couldn't work out why I was only getting one side then realised it was just in mono split mode. Either that or broken cans...
    no the headphones arent broke , i know that.the m audio has a button for mon/stereo.it isnt that either.

    i do have the m audio set up in 16 bit depth? but i dont think that would effect it.ive been trying everything.

  7. #7
    Tech Guru TommyQuiet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NorthWest,UK
    Posts
    1,468

    Default

    check output that tend to be the problem
    are you using asio drivers?

  8. #8
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    Do you have a screw on plug adapter on the headphones? Sometimes if that's not on tight that can happen.
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CassoIVchoon View Post
    check output that tend to be the problem
    are you using asio drivers?
    yeah im using asio drivers

    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Do you have a screw on plug adapter on the headphones? Sometimes if that's not on tight that can happen.
    im using a 1/8 to 1/4 adapter? you think i got a faulty one? i need a 1/4 plug in to something to try it on, but i have nothing like that.I used 2 different sets of headphones and both just have sound coming from the 1 side.

  10. #10
    DJTT Tankard fullenglishpint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St Albans, UK
    Posts
    7,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Jarret View Post
    im using a 1/8 to 1/4 adapter? you think i got a faulty one? i need a 1/4 plug in to something to try it on, but i have nothing like that.I used 2 different sets of headphones and both just have sound coming from the 1 side.
    Come to think of it I had that exact problem a while ago... I used to use an adapter with a pair of skullcandys (never having them again, the right ear snapped off).

    It was one of those adapters with a black plastic bit and i was only getting sound out of one side, after being confused for ages I tightened the black bit up against the plug and it worked again.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •