Tech House Mix- opinions/tips please
    Tech Student

Default Tech House Mix- opinions/tips please

Hey guys been DJing about 5 months now, would like some opinions from the pros of how I can better my mixes, theres alot of talent out here, hope i can learn a few things from you guys.. thanks in advance!!

just a heads up, not many ppl around here are big tech house fans...learned that from my first tech house mix heh

also try and include a track list in your post, i'll try and check this one out later

Tech Student

Hey thanks for the tip grazz16.. ill post up a tracklist soon. BTW i skimmed through ur Tech mix, very nice man, keep it up!

legit set ... tech house fan all the way

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

There are some great tracks in there skee, kudos on the song selection, i know how hard it is to find good tech house, believe me, and you've got some really badass tracks in there, would love to get that track list.

The only thing i could suggest is that whereas the songs themselves are great the arrangement of a couple of them could have been better as far as flow goes. For example the song you go into at 10:30ish, you were building some good funky energy and the next track is a bit too downbeat i think. Now its a short mix, so if the goal was to just get a couple styles represented in there and not necessarily keep a singular flow, then thats fine. Its like 2 separate mixes put together from 0 to 10:30 and then 10:30 to 30:00, and then the prog songs at the end.

The mixing is good tho really dug it, overall a great mix, keep it up!