OT/ Mobile Dj's: Ever used your speakers for video games!?

Default OT/ Mobile Dj's: Ever used your speakers for video games!?

Tonight I hooked up two 15" speakers with my 12" sub and rocked DJ Hero (Haters can click the back button) Call of Duty (Nazi Zombies of course) and Dead Rising!

I have never been more concerned about a grenade going off in my life! Anyone who has this stuff laying around and hasn't done it, you have gotta give it a shot! So fun.

+1! A dark room, a few bongloads and Silent Hill turned up to 11 will break your mind.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Im not a mobile dj but I do this every time I play through Metal Gear Solid and Scifi Horror games.

I remember when I did it to Dead Space - I was too afraid to fall asleep for days!

Dead Space!? No way. I'd crap my pants.

If I had this equipment back in the days of Resident Evil (first one) that doberman jumping through the window would've given me a heart attack. I don't think I could handle a horror game. Those kind of things put me on edge as it is. Although more on the suspenseful side, I'd like to play Bioshock on this now.