masterbeaters looking for 2 contributors
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default what are some of the sites you use to find tracklists?

    i use 1001tracklists.com

    any others out there?
    Last edited by wgdavis78; 10-28-2010 at 02:49 AM.

    DELL XPS M1710 : MOTU Ultralite : VCI-100
    dirty electro funky hip house:eek:

  2. #2
    ctrld
    Guest

    Default

    I don't go through other people's tracklists... too lazy

  3. #3
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    I go to beatport and sort all releases by genre by release date then listen to everything. Three hours later I have two new tracks to play. As far as using other's track listings I'm pretty picky about who I follow and listen to on Soundcloud. I pick up a few there, but really I try not to copy others stuff to much.
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  4. #4
    Tech Guru grazz16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Toronto..ish
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I go to beatport and sort all releases by genre by release date then listen to everything. Three hours later I have two new tracks to play. As far as using other's track listings I'm pretty picky about who I follow and listen to on Soundcloud. I pick up a few there, but really I try not to copy others stuff to much.
    this...except i have 1 new track to listen too :P

  5. #5
    Tech Guru Nicky H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    2,490

    Default

    I never used to bother with charts but every now and then I check out a few dj pages on residentadvisor - some of them have their top 10s - and I find a few songs that beatport etc don't even have yet
    SC | MC

  6. #6
    ctrld
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I go to beatport and sort all releases by genre by release date then listen to everything. Three hours later I have two new tracks to play.
    similar... I go to many sites, spend a couple nights digging, then I have ~100 tracks spread across 3-4 crates of which ~30 make it into the final selection.

    yeah.

    it's that bad.

  7. #7
    Tech Mentor natebehe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Is it stupid that i think it would be cool to call myself DJ Mstrbeet? lol

  8. #8
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    similar... I go to many sites, spend a couple nights digging, then I have ~100 tracks spread across 3-4 crates of which ~30 make it into the final selection.

    yeah.

    it's that bad.
    Yeah I load the crates up and never buy a song without listening to it at least twice, preferably on different days.
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natebehe View Post
    Is it stupid that i think it would be cool to call myself DJ Mstrbeet? lol
    not at all just visit masterbeaters.com once in a while lol

    DELL XPS M1710 : MOTU Ultralite : VCI-100
    dirty electro funky hip house:eek:

  10. #10
    Tech Mentor Redlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East TN
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Yeah I load the crates up and never buy a song without listening to it at least twice, preferably on different days.
    +1. I must do this or I end of with a lot junk. If I dig all weekend I usually get around 4 tracks.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •