The Kontrol S4 has arrived - Page 26
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Should do. It saves them into the actual file if its supported.

Okay. So I've been playing around. Last question I swear. Where is the location on the default S4.tsi layout so I can back it up. I want to delete it or rename it so I can map certain functions to be more effective.

I'm loving my S4, and everything is working perfectly, didn't even have to calibrate the jogs out of the box (did it anyway though.)

However I'm having a tiny little problem with the headphone cue. Whenever I turn the mix knob from cue to mix there's a huge drop in volume on the headphone, so I have to turn up the HP volume. Then when I go back to cue, the volume goed back up, and have to turn down the HP volume. Now this isn't a lot of work, but it gets very annoying. Could it be a problem with one of the settings?
    MBP 13" - Kontrol S4 - nanoKontrol - DHJ-500 - Hercules DJ Console MK1
    Find me on: Facebook, Soundcloud
    Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Hi Karlos! I have a lawnmower, do you like grapes?

You can adjust the cue volume on the GUI independent of the hardware cue. Adjust this until there is no volume difference.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

That was it, cue volume had to be all the way up in the software.
    MBP 13" - Kontrol S4 - nanoKontrol - DHJ-500 - Hercules DJ Console MK1
    Find me on: Facebook, Soundcloud
    Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Hi Karlos! I have a lawnmower, do you like grapes?

Well I got my S4 on friday. I rang up digital village and they said it was in my local store and had been since the monday but had forgot to ring me it would seem :-/

Still I have it now and it is fucking incredible xD

Tech Convert

im new to posting on here but have been viewing for a while now, some really cool tips etc getting dished out so thanks !!

my s4 is shipping tomorrow according to the latest 'track my order' status (i have only checked it 19 times a day since it was ordered) !! ill get some pics/vids up once im rolling and no doubt be in need of some advice

Quote Originally Posted by dannyc View Post
    im new to posting on here but have been viewing for a while now, some really cool tips etc getting dished out so thanks !!

my s4 is shipping tomorrow according to the latest 'track my order' status (i have only checked it 19 times a day since it was ordered) !! ill get some pics/vids up once im rolling and no doubt be in need of some advice
    Who did you order from? DJTT?
    Still waiting for my update from DJTT...

Can someone please HELP!!! When i load a track into my S4 (either deck) its automatically setting a cue point in #1 and i cant delete it???? i only get 3 cue points

Tech Convert

im in the UK and ordered this online through a music shop in Surrey http://www.andertons.co.uk/

i ordered about mid-early october and i think i managed to get one of their last pre orders. I usually use dolphin music but all of there first and second batches had already sold out in october

anticipation is killing me!!!