The Kontrol S4 has arrived - Page 27
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

@kdelca

It's setting the automatic beatgrid.

You can choose to have the beatgrid not be one of your cuepoints in the preferences.

You can adjust the grids and cues and delete them from the GUI, or probably from the controller I should imagine.

Anyway, have a look at the manual. It explains how your product works
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    @kdelca

It's setting the automatic beatgrid.

You can choose to have the beatgrid not be one of your cuepoints in the preferences.

You can adjust the grids and cues and delete them from the GUI, or probably from the controller I should imagine.

Anyway, have a look at the manual. It explains how your product works

Nah LP.. ive checked that setting already!!! strange thing is this was also happening to me in traktor pro with my VCI... i didnt really worry about it because i had 7 cue points not using the 1st one cause of this problem...

Question then... i guess upgrading to the s4 software it transfers setting to??
    Ive looked in all the preference and still trying to figure this darn problem out! .... anymore thoughts or suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by kdelca7470 View Post
    Nah LP.. ive checked that setting already!!! strange thing is this was also happening to me in traktor pro with my VCI... i didnt really worry about it because i had 7 cue points not using the 1st one cause of this problem...

Question then... i guess upgrading to the s4 software it transfers setting to from your version of traktor pro??
    Ive looked in all the preference and still trying to figure this darn problem out! .... anymore thoughts or suggestions??

Anyone?
    Last edited by kdelca7470; 11-08-2010 at 07:47 PM.

photojojo!!! can you help ?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Can someone please HELP!!! When i load a track into my S4 (either deck) its automatically setting a cue point in #1 and i cant delete it???? i only get 3 cue points
    photojojo!!! can you help ?
    I know you've already said it, but I gotta ask. You've unchecked the option to set beat-grid when setting BPM? The one in the file management tab in preferences. Maybe uncheck everything in file management at the top of that page in preferences (I'm just grasping at straws there). Can you do a video? Might give us a better idea what's going on.

What happens if you press shift and a cue point on the controller?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I know you've already said it, but I gotta ask. You've unchecked the option to set beat-grid when setting BPM? The one in the file management tab in preferences. Maybe uncheck everything in file management at the top of that page in preferences (I'm just grasping at straws there). Can you do a video? Might give us a better idea what's going on.

Im taking it that you mean when you press shift and cue point you UN delete that cue point (#1) which is automatically being set up track loading?
    anyway, i can set cue points 2 thru 4, shift and un delete and reset those (no problems). its just number 1 giving me this problem when loaded. I will try what you said tomorrow, and post the video if your above suggestion doesn't work... thanks again for you help bro!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post

Hey Chris.... It worked!!! Once again thanks a million for your help bro... Much appreciated

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Great!! no go back and check stuff one by one back in file management because some of those options are pretty nice to have.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627