NI Kontrol S4 discussion forum???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default NI Kontrol S4 discussion forum???

Hey DJTT mods and DJTT members,

I have a question or suggestion. With the release of the Kontrol S4, I can see a flood of S4 threads in the next cpl of days and coming weeks. Would it not be a good idea to create a Kontrol S4 discussion forum within the DJTT forum like what NI has in their forum? So then everyone can post their threads related to the S4 inside that sub forum? I think its a good idea cos already we can see members posting "I got my S4!" threads, and for sure soon this forum will be flooded with S4 threads.

Mods and DJTT members, what do you think?

Dustin V.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

+1 yes! save the messy trouble
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I think if they just post it in the current controller forum we'll be fine. Those post will die down after a couple of weeks and it'll all be back to normal.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

lets shut this website down with our overflow of threads!! everyone who gets their s4 on monday...like they are supposed to (damn GC)...post pics, videos and threads at 5pm central time!! lol jk jk

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I think if they just post it in the current controller forum we'll be fine. Those post will die down after a couple of weeks and it'll all be back to normal.
    Yeah that would be fine, but most of the time the guys will come straight here and post. Like you say lets wait a cpl of weeks hey.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Tech Student

my question is when am i going to get mine from DJTT?

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    Hey DJTT mods and DJTT members,

I have a question or suggestion. With the release of the Kontrol S4, I can see a flood of S4 threads in the next cpl of days and coming weeks. Would it not be a good idea to create a Kontrol S4 discussion forum within the DJTT forum like what NI has in their forum? So then everyone can post their threads related to the S4 inside that sub forum? I think its a good idea cos already we can see members posting "I got my S4!" threads, and for sure soon this forum will be flooded with S4 threads.

Mods and DJTT members, what do you think?

Dustin V.
    I think its a great idea. +1

JesC already posted about this but yes, agreed. No need for the ENTIRE forum to be dedicated to S4 discussion.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

I could do it, but making new forums is not my decision.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    I could do it, but making new forums is not my decision.
    Well if you guys at DJTT think its a good idea...

Its just a suggestion cos I forsee many S4 threads in the horizon..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast