TSP & Midi

Thread: TSP & Midi

Default TSP & Midi

OK i now have Traktor Scratch Pro after recommendations on here so thanks guys... OK so one question... What can i do with the MIDI on the Audio 8 DJ?

Could i say for example use a MC303 groovebox and if so what can i do... I know it might sound a bit stupid but I'm a Turntable and Mixer kind of guy just getting to grips with all this new technology after hanging up my decks 8 year ago!

Cheers

RIP Technics
    Currently in the lab - Technics 2010 mk2 x 2, CDJ400 x 2, Pioneer DJM600, Behringer DDM4000, Serato, Samsung Laptop i3 Win 7, Pioneer HDJ2000
    Media - Catch my show every Sat 8pm till 10pm (GMT) on www.splashnetradio.com
    Also check out the Beatlab showcasing Blackpools Finest www.beatlab.tv
    My Soundcloud page http://soundcloud.com/djmattwheeler

i could be wrong, but its suposed to convert the midi signal from the midi cable to usb so you can connect it to your computer

so if you connect the 303 to the midi in and plug it into your computer, you should be fine
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Guru

Hmmm i have a mc303 sitting around aswell, not incorporated it into my live setup yet as i use a Hercules RMX, don't think it can be done without another sound card.

Yeh I'd like an answer to this as well. I've only been into digital DJing for a couple of years and have never even set eyes on a MIDI cable, but my Audio 8 has MIDI I/O. What do you do with it?!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES