Download the Latest VCI-100SE Mapping (3.6.4) - Page 12

View Poll Results: How much do you like the VCI-100SE 3.6.4 mapping?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

23 30.67%
  • Almost Perfect

30 40.00%
  • Needs Some Work

22 29.33%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Had an almost nasty issue yesterday with this mapping and my upgraded VCI 100 (FW1.4, overlays etc) the left play button didnt fire off twice in a row and as in the past the right channel threw a hissy fit and stopped, motor off style before going backwards (the nudge back button was stuck on) got it working again but i was on a 3 deck session with the fourth track on the way in when it happened, i wasnt using the jog at all at the time.

I'm running win 7 64, with TPro 1.27 installed, map 3.64 FW 1.4
    any info would be appreciated
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

How do I change the mapping if I want the CUE button to stop and place a cue point in the track while its playing, instead of when the track is playing and I press it, it stops the track and takes it back to where that cue point was?

I have FW 1.4 and 3.6.4 new mapping

Quote Originally Posted by advantix00 View Post
    How do I change the mapping if I want the CUE button to stop and place a cue point in the track while its playing, instead of when the track is playing and I press it, it stops the track and takes it back to where that cue point was?

I have FW 1.4 and 3.6.4 new mapping
    You don't need to. Just press Shift + Cue Pause.
    Read the manual that is given with the file! Lots of features that are not labelled
    Traktor Pro 2 | Macbook Pro 15" i7 | Kontrol S4 | MidiFighter Classic | Perseverance

Coming up soon: brand new Soundcloud and Mixcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeMorse View Post
    Had an almost nasty issue yesterday with this mapping and my upgraded VCI 100 (FW1.4, overlays etc) the left play button didnt fire off twice in a row and as in the past the right channel threw a hissy fit and stopped, motor off style before going backwards (the nudge back button was stuck on) got it working again but i was on a 3 deck session with the fourth track on the way in when it happened, i wasnt using the jog at all at the time.

I'm running win 7 64, with TPro 1.27 installed, map 3.64 FW 1.4
    any info would be appreciated
    Have you had this issue multiple times? If so, can you consistently replicate the issue?

EDIT::::: I DL'd the v4 and it seems to work so nvm

Hello, Im am having a problem. I try to run the vci-100 v3.6.4 for traktor 2 and the cue points are fucked. I cannot toggle cue's 1-4 or 5-8 with the two buttons in the top left corner. also, my start stop with no cue points toggle doesnt work.
    -I went to traktro 2, opened and imported with the big button on the bottom left, then re-imported again. then i closed and opened traktor 2 twice and it still is fucked.
    --I am running mac 10.5.8 with traktor 2.01.
    ---Any help will be appreciated, thanks
    Last edited by RileySmiley; 08-31-2011 at 03:52 AM.
    Knowing is knowledge, and knowledge is power

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112