s4 mapping..just trying to add one thing

Default s4 mapping..just trying to add one thing

hey guys,

so far the standard s4 mapping is doing well for me. i just want to add one thing which would help me choose the fx i want to run.

for instance as of right now in chained mode i have 3 efx on deck A, and 3 on deck B.

when i want to change the efx --say instead of delay i want to change it to phase... i have to use my mouse or trackpad click on the drop down and pick phase.

i would like to know if anyone can help a brother out with a map that basically lets you hold the dry/wet button down on the fx section and the corresponding on/off button of the efx channel you would liek to change..

example: hold dry/wet button for fx section 1, also hold down on/off for chanied section 1, at the same time turn chained knob left or right to cycle through efx....if you want to change section 2 of chained you woudl hold dry/wet-and then hold on off for section 2 and turn the knob...

hope this makes sense...i am just trying to make it so i dont have to touch my computer...and do everythign from the s4.

DELL XPS M1710 : MOTU Ultralite : VCI-100
    dirty electro funky hip house:eek:

No you don't need your mouse and keyboard.
    Selecting an effect is already included in the default mapping.

When you're in Single Mode do this: SHIFT + EFFECT ON/OFF to cycle through the effects list.

When you're in Advanced Mode do this: SHIFT + FX PAR 1/2/3 to cycle through the effects list.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

What he said. ^^

Not really what your asking for, but you can also set what FX you want to show up default in the preference panel.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x