Considering Vinyl (DVS), is this a good deal? Help me out! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The TTX is supposedly a great table. That being said, I'd personally want two of the same. The TT200 and TTX are probably going to be slightly different on torque, and while mixing/learning, that's really going to fuck with you.

I'd jump on the TTX, and you can usually find them used around, and even a new one isn't that expensive.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Right now i have an Audio 4 (that i got for $100!!!), TSP, and a Stanton SCS.3 system. I'm honestly thinking of picking up the TTs just because it's such a good deal and i'm always a sucker for a good deal. I know that if i pass on this and one day i decide i really wanna spin vinyl, i'll kick myself lifeless knowing i passed on this. I could get just the TTX, but ill have to pay $150 for it, so i might as well get the TT200 for just an extra $50.

The only thing i'm wondering as of now is that i'm thinking of getting the new Denon controller (MC-6000) in the new year and i cant find out if it'll support time code or not.

I'll let you guys know on the weekend if i ended up getting em or not!
    CHRIS Rice aka DJ-X
    http://www.iamdjx.com

Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Denon MC6000, Numark TT200, Midi Fighter

Hey guys!

I went to the pawn shop today with the firm intention that i would get the two turntables for $150 tax in or i wouldnt get them at all.

Upon closer inspection, some parts on the TTX were broken (the plastic lock that holds the tone arm in place when not in use, and the little lever that lifts the tone arm off the record) so i ended up just buying the TT200 for $75 tax in. I got home, connected it to my Audio 4 and configured it into TSP and i love it! I don't even think i will get a second one. As someone here suggested, having only one for scratching does the job and i will do the rest with my SCS.3 controller. By having one TT instead of two it makes my setup that much more portable.

Now my last mission is to find a timecode vinyl somewhere in this city! The 3 major stores i called today didnt have any... and i dont feel like waiting 3 weeks for one from ebay.

Thanks for your advice everyone! I'm happy with my purchase!

here is what my setup looks like for now, all i'm missing is a laptop stand (and some cases to carry my TT and my Audio 4):
    CHRIS Rice aka DJ-X
    http://www.iamdjx.com

Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Denon MC6000, Numark TT200, Midi Fighter

Hmm, what's that cart? Looks like a Shure M44...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12