touchscreen!!!!!1111
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default touchscreen!!!!!1111

Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Another person DJing on a window. Brilliant (not)

Does nobody else see how utterly stupid this. Its totally egotistical. No clubber wants to see that shizzle.

Jonathon is kidding himself if he thinks most clubbers want to see any dj program. Booooooooring... they arent nerds like us.

Sorry Jonathon but that is fuck all like tactile DJing. Its is wiping your finger on a bloody window which i only do when i have a boggie on my finger.

Minortity report my arse. Its 2 over weight guys from the Midlands trying to make a buck from a terrible idea.

"the finished version will be a proper job" classy.

I think ellaskins has some money in this.

Did anyone get far enough in the vid to hear how much this costs.

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Interesting idea, but most people forget that touchscreens need more than just bigger buttons to be used to their full potential. It needs new concepts like TouchTones.

I'm writing my Bachelor Thesis soon on this topic and will cover it on my blog in the future.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

i got 5 minutes in. as soon as the music stopped i posted it here and closed it.

thought it would be a laugh.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I didn't watch the whole thing, but i did fast forward to the end where he gets on Google maps and starts showing where he lived when he was a kid.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post

Does nobody else see how utterly stupid this. Its totally egotistical. No clubber wants to see that shizzle.

Jonathon is kidding himself if he thinks most clubbers want to see any dj program. Booooooooring... they arent nerds like us.

Sorry Jonathon but that is fuck all like tactile DJing. Its is wiping your finger on a bloody window which i only do when i have a boggie on my finger.

Minortity report my arse. Its 2 over weight guys from the Midlands trying to make a buck from a terrible idea.

Yeah Jonathon must be getting paid. And in all honesty the clubbers/ravers/dancers want to see the dj and hear music. They couldnt care less whats on the screen. As Karlos said they are not nerdy like us...If they were they all be here on the forum like us lol.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

I hate people who don't use EQ's when they're mixing (if even it is a "showcase" of a stupid window-dj-thingy that pretty much sucks anyway).

Oh and I don't like things like this, what's next... Traktor Pro Brain Edition, wired into your mind and you just have to plug a pair of RCA's into your nose
    Last edited by Fraa; 11-03-2010 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj just b View Post
    Yeah Jonathon must be getting paid. And in all honesty the clubbers/ravers/dancers want to see the dj and hear music. They couldnt care less whats on the screen. As Karlos said they are not nerdy like us...If they were they all be here on the forum like us lol.

i care about what is in the screen. I find it more interesting than seeing the dj. Seriously, is it supposed to be like it is in the passerelle? bah, people should be there for the music and not for the dj. bring the 80's and 90's back

Its is wiping your finger on a bloody window which i only do when i have a boggie on my finger.
    Ooh dirty boy

but i did fast forward to the end where he gets on Google maps and starts showing where he lived when he was a kid.
    Nooo - really - lmao
    I didn't watch it but if he really did that then I want one
    At the end of the night you could arrange everyone to share a taxi home, aww, cute
    SC | MC

+1 i still don't understand it, whats wrong with knobs and faders? if it aint broke don't fix it and if it is broke throw it in a draw and buy another one. it looks especially shit with Virtual DJ on it.
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast