Giants World Series and Parade
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Giants World Series and Parade

San Francisco shout outs?

genuine question does the world series contain any teams from outside the US?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by monkey magic View Post
    genuine question does the world series contain any teams from outside the US?
    What woud be the point in that? Then the winning team might not be American!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

i never understood why the called it the world series? but anyways. a couple blocks from civic center was a block party. this tricked out red bull truck had a pretty cool DJ system. ive always wanted to do this!

lol fair enough, just thought that there's a couple of countries that play baseball n they might have teams allowed to play in it

while other sports changed their championship title to relate more to the u.s., numbers float around 30% of baseball players are not from the u.s.

so, its kinda wordly. moreso than basketball or football, anyway.

in other words, piss off ed: kindly
    Last edited by completej; 11-03-2010 at 06:53 PM.
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Quote Originally Posted by completej View Post
    while other sports changed their championship title to relate more to the u.s., numbers float around 30% of baseball players are not from the u.s.

so, its kinda wordly. moreso than basketball or football, anyway.

in other words, piss off
    football is played all over the world

On the news the game announcer clearly called them "World Champions" .. good on them for winning but c'mon that statement is just ridiculous lol ..
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    i never understood why the called it the world series? but anyways. a couple blocks from civic center was a block party. this tricked out red bull truck had a pretty cool DJ system. ive always wanted to do this!
    ive played on one of those before. simply fucking awesome. the guy straight drove it up a snow covered mountain at a ski resort, parked it right next to the park, pressed a button and out came 4 powered mackies and a dj booth. got to provide some tunes to a snowboard comp. gotta love redbull for shit like this...

Tech Convert

its completely ridiculous! i really want to do a low budget version of this. something on the back of my 82 toyota!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast