Two Midi Fighters & Ecler Evo 5 LED Problem
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Two Midi Fighters & Ecler Evo 5 LED Problem

Hi

I have just mapped my ecler mixer to traktor pro 1.2.4. including some looping on the mixer to midi channel 3 which is the standard start channel for the mixer. I realised that on midi fighter deck b the led fedback has gone unresponsive for the LED's and sometimes one stays on. The funtionality of the looping still occurs which is good but its a bit annoying. I realised that the midi fighters were conflicting since they are also on three so as a precaution deleted the mixer mapping, but the problem still occurs despite re-installing the mf deckalized mapping.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to restore the LED lighting to its former glory...?

To start with, update to TP 1.2.6.

It's the most stable and bug free version of traktor, so try that and maybe do a full reimport of your controller mappings.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Hmm

I cant update it at present, was hoping to be able to soon. Are you convinced that would sort it? and Would I have to swap the mixer channel so that it didnt run on the same as the midi fighters?

Can you not update it because it's not a licensed version...
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Yep...

Ive been waiting to see if the S4 software gets released as a stand alone...

but Im wondering if I should bite the bullet

Nothing to lose with licences so cheap at the moment. You'll be much more likely to get friendly advice on here once you're legit

The problem I have is no copy of Traktor LE, my ecler is 2nd hand and didnt come with the cd so upgrading is out the window. Traktor scratch mixer without the benefit afforded to owning one. lol

Sorry I seem like a real Noob..

Basically my ideal scenario at the moment is:

Ecler Evo 5 - Load Tracks and Loop Jumping
    Deck A+B Midi Fighters - Working LED's (Not at present)
    Deck C+D Control Vinyl

Do I have to pay for Traktor Pro and then Traktor Scratch...or can the two deck control vinyl set up be done using TP?

I appreciate your help

you can only get timecode support with a scratch licence, but now's the PERFECT time to buy one! You can get a TSP licence half price (no need to have a TP licence to start with) with the fantastic NI Audio 8 DJ soundcard, timecoded vinyls and CDs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast