Tomorrow is 8th of Nov, where is my tracking number, DJTT?? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    Go ask Sam Ash for a TSI. See how that goes.
    A what?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Question:

For the guys that are stressing about it being shipped 1-2 days after the scheduled date.

Are you a better DJ as soon as the S4 arrives.
    or
    Are you a better DJ coming here every day and reading the posts, downloading TSI's.

Etc.

My point is, I don't think anyones DJ career is going to change so significantly to get upset over a few days. Support the guys here. They're not Sam Ash, they're a group of DJ's like you and me, putting out great info every day.

I've been playing this long without an S4 and getting gigs, I can do it for a few more days.

Go ask Sam Ash for a TSI. See how that goes.

Look man, Im not even a DJ...

BUT in this case, i am as simple as a customer who wants the product I paid 20 days ago which it hasn't arrived yet.

There WAS a statement about pre-ordering S4 that claimed on this site "All the pre-order will be shipped by 1st of Nov"

HOWEVER, it didn't happen.

Then we got this updated email from DJTT said "The remaining pre-orders will be shipped out no later than next monday, November 8th."

GUESS what???

IT DID NOT HAPPEN NEITHER.....

I dont CARE if this the producer's fault or the retailer's fault.

As consumers, all we want is what we pay for, but hey, as long as we do not get what we pay for. WE WILL COMPLAIN....

^Call DJTT and talk to Zach. And nobody can give anything that is promised if they dont have it. It seems the real problem seem to be with you and NI. It really doesn't matter whom you think is at fault. Call them and complain to them that they didn't ship the correct amount to DJTT. Or stop complaining, cancel your order and wait for your local shop to get some in stock. And in the end complaining will not get it to you any faster, Only thing you will gain is high blood pressure and some gray hair and some respect loss from some forum peeps.
    Last edited by Dj just b; 11-09-2010 at 11:05 AM.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

Tech Wizard

Guys, cut them some slack. If the supplier didn't get the promised amount of units to DJTT in time it's out of their control. Both the consumer and DJTT lose in this scenario.

Fortunately, I didn't procrastinate the pre-order and got in on the first batch (if you waited it's your own fault). My order was clearly communicated to me and I even got immediate feedback from Zach when I sent support a question.

The unit's billing info. was given to UPS on the 1st and it arrived yesterday. Everything was intact and working 100%. They did a fantastic job on the video and it was well worth the wait. Believe me, they're trying to get the remaining orders fulfilled and shipped in as timely a manner as possible.

Honestly, after the major update on the supply debacle was sent out nobody was stopping you disgruntled folks from canceling your order(s) and just hitting the local GC or music supply outlet to try and buy one off the shelf.

Remember, DJTT has given a lot to this community and they need our support. Even when times get rough...
    Native Instruments Kontrol S4
    Apple Macbook (OS/X 10.5)
    Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz (3MB L2 cache)
    2GB PC5300 DDR2-667

Quote Originally Posted by N00bites View Post

BUT in this case, i am as simple as a customer who wants the product I paid 20 days ago which it hasn't arrived yet.

There WAS a statement about pre-ordering S4 that claimed on this site "All the pre-order will be shipped by 1st of Nov"

HOWEVER, it didn't happen.

Then we got this updated email from DJTT said "The remaining pre-orders will be shipped out no later than next monday, November 8th."

GUESS what???

IT DID NOT HAPPEN NEITHER.....

I dont CARE if this the producer's fault or the retailer's fault.

As consumers, all we want is what we pay for, but hey, as long as we do not get what we pay for. WE WILL COMPLAIN....
    You can't be serious, man. Wow.

^I know!!
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus.

The world is an imperfect place. Did you never get anything wrong or be late for anything.

You may not care whos fault it is. You may not care about if NI couldnt meet the order in time but guess what buddy, the fact is shit happens and you can stamp your feet all you like but it wont change the fact that shit happens and you either deal with it like a grown up or you end up having a heartattack.

I hope the next time you late for work due to traffic or snow or whatever your boss says "i dont care that its not your fault, your FIRED" then you might learn a bit of humility and understanding.

Actually, i dont hope that happens cus that would be awful. I dont wish shit on anyone but you get my point.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by N00bites View Post

Making mental note. This guy has nothing to offer this forum except for some rants and complaints. Looking forward to the first help question he posts.

SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Loooool
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Making mental note. This guy has nothing to offer this forum except for some rants and complaints. Looking forward to the first help question he posts.

Same here i cant wait!!

P.s. Karlos your my hero!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast