Tomorrow is 8th of Nov, where is my tracking number, DJTT?? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    Making mental note. This guy has nothing to offer this forum except for some rants and complaints. Looking forward to the first help question he posts.

hahah was thinkin the same thing this whole time.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by N00bites View Post
    Look man, Im not even a DJ...

BUT in this case, i am as simple as a customer who wants the product I paid 20 days ago which it hasn't arrived yet.

There WAS a statement about pre-ordering S4 that claimed on this site "All the pre-order will be shipped by 1st of Nov"

HOWEVER, it didn't happen.

Then we got this updated email from DJTT said "The remaining pre-orders will be shipped out no later than next monday, November 8th."

GUESS what???

IT DID NOT HAPPEN NEITHER.....

I dont CARE if this the producer's fault or the retailer's fault.

As consumers, all we want is what we pay for, but hey, as long as we do not get what we pay for. WE WILL COMPLAIN....
    N00bites I understand what you are saying... I too am not a DJ I am also new. It's a shame that they treat you like that. I hope you know better than to take it personally.

Remember guys there was a point when you were not a DJ.

Let's not play the attack game they choose to join. This is a legitimate business complaint.

I'll share with you a great rule...

Underpromise, overdeliver.
    Yet many failed businesses overpromise and underdeliver.

Complaints are good, it shows we care about what's not right or could be better. It's feedback for a company. If N00bites or myself have done something wrong, let us know what we could do better. Please don't push us out of your community. We could be great contributors one day. Yes we are not DJs, but no one is born one.

If he needs help, don't hold something against him. The DJTT I know is not a gang of school children teaming up on someone.

His posts are valid - another great rule is being responsible. Let's stop pushing blame around. If you have a commitment in service to a customer then let's own up to it. Let's not give reasons alone but rather make an effort to make things right.

I don't care if we are targeted. I will stay and learn. Maybe I won't be welcome to ask questions, but that doesn't hurt just me and N00bites, it hurts everyone including DJTT that you guys only want to protect. Protecting them in such a negative manner is actually hurting the community.

The fact is, you need us too. You need all of us, and all of our connections, and the things that will bring... Yes we are not DJs... It's irrelevant. We are inspired and have the heart to succeed and contribute. DJTT would benefit from growing, not from locking people out.

I got my tracking number

Quote Originally Posted by ninesevenfive View Post
    N00bites I understand what you are saying... I too am not a DJ I am also new. It's a shame that they treat you like that. I hope you know better than to take it personally.

Remember guys there was a point when you were not a DJ.

Let's not play the attack game they choose to join. This is a legitimate business complaint.

I'll share with you a great rule...

Underpromise, overdeliver.
    Yet many failed businesses overpromise and underdeliver.

Complaints are good, it shows we care about what's not right or could be better. It's feedback for a company. If N00bites or myself have done something wrong, let us know what we could do better. Please don't push us out of your community. We could be great contributors one day. Yes we are not DJs, but no one is born one.

If he needs help, don't hold something against him. The DJTT I know is not a gang of school children teaming up on someone.

His posts are valid - another great rule is being responsible. Let's stop pushing blame around. If you have a commitment in service to a customer then let's own up to it. Let's not give reasons alone but rather make an effort to make things right.

I don't care if we are targeted. I will stay and learn. Maybe I won't be welcome to ask questions, but that doesn't hurt just me and N00bites, it hurts everyone including DJTT that you guys only want to protect. Protecting them in such a negative manner is actually hurting the community.

The fact is, you need us too. You need all of us, and all of our connections, and the things that will bring... Yes we are not DJs... It's irrelevant. We are inspired and have the heart to succeed and contribute. DJTT would benefit from growing, not from locking people out.
    Except for the tone of N00bites posts, which is what people are responding to this deserves a big +1

Tech Guru

There's a reason why some of the guys here stand behind DJTT and support the site. It has nothing to do whether you are a DJ or not.

This site has endless amounts of priceless information that you get for FREE here.

If what you are looking for service like at Guitar Center then go get your S4 at guitar center and when you can't calibrate your jogs, or you want to remap something, or you have no clue how to beatgrid songs that drift, or you want to learn how to do a cool effect walk your angry butt down to Guitar Center and ask Billy Joe Salesman to teach you all those things for free.

Lets see how far that goes.

The order got fucked up. Guess what it happend. My order is fucked up. I'm in the first batch and USPS has lost my pacakge. Guess what DJTT is all over it trying to solve this.

What do you contribute to this forum other than bashing the site.

An answer was already given, and it's not good enough. Then go get your shit at Guitar Center and stop crying over spilled milk.

Instead of being in such a rush to get your S4, use those two days to read all the blog posts on the main page. You will learn more about DJing in two days of reading that going into Guitar Center every day for the next year.

::note:: 975 gets no help either
    Last edited by haze324; 11-09-2010 at 01:32 PM.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Guru

man you guys have me hot. It must've been the long day at work.

This site NEEDS you. WTF have you contributed to this site? Bought an S4 and then complained. Guess what pal, I'll bet there's enough folks buying them already.

You guys really have no clue how much help is given here. Karlos -- I've never met the guy in my life. He could be in same room as me and I would have no idea. Well there's a sweet bag in the UK that fits the S4, the guy offered to buy it for me and ship it to the US if it would save me a few bucks. Never met the guy other than posts on the forum, and some of them we don't agree on!!!

I'm currenly in the middle east, can't down load tracks for shit. Photojojo -- I send him some cash over paypal a track list and idea of what songs I was after and he got them for me and MAILED me a DVD with the tracks. The dude actually MAILED me, like in a padded envelope music for me to play out here.

That's DJTT. The members, the guys in the shop, the guys that create the midi mappings.

Good Luck getting anyone at Guitar Center to do that for you so you can get an S4 a day early because you didn't get a tracking number emailed to you ONE day ago.

man you guys have me hot. It must've been the long day at work.

This site NEEDS you. WTF have you contributed to this site? Bought an S4 and then complained. Guess what pal, I'll bet there's enough folks buying them already.

You guys really have no clue how much help is given here. Karlos -- I've never met the guy in my life. He could be in same room as me and I would have no idea. Well there's a sweet bag in the UK that fits the S4, the guy offered to buy it for me and ship it to the US if it would save me a few bucks. Never met the guy other than posts on the forum, and some of them we don't agree on!!!

I'm currenly in the middle east, can't down load tracks for shit. Photojojo -- I send him some cash over paypal a track list and idea of what songs I was after and he got them for me and MAILED me a DVD with the tracks. The dude actually MAILED me, like in a padded envelope music for me to play out here.

That's DJTT. The members, the guys in the shop, the guys that create the midi mappings.

Good Luck getting anyone at Guitar Center to do that for you so you can get an S4 a day early because you didn't get a tracking number emailed to you ONE day ago.
    That's why I bought from DJTT but Ninesevenfive brought up a good point, DJTT is a small start up that is learning as they go. These guys have provided something to DJTT, a customer complaint about the store. Without complaints the store will not evolve and become more efficient as quickly as they could with complaints. Recognizing vulnerabilities/weaknesses, analyzing solutions and implementing them are key steps to building a successful business and without complaints, this will take a lot longer or may not happen at all.
    Again, I have no qualms about getting my S4 late, NI screwed up the orders nothing could be done, I get it. But, some of us are new and aren't privy to the type of help that you have received yet and if you attack people instead of welcoming people that environment can deteriorate pretty quickly. Let's stay positive realize there is a problem outside of DJTT's hands but also realize that DJTT (the store) has been lacking on this one as far as keeping customers informed, that one is on them. But now that it has been brought out into the open, maybe DJTT will learn from this. Otherwise let the countdown begin, they just shipped mine. Check your emails!

Tech Guru

Greatwhite.

I agree.

However....There is difference between a customer complaint and someone just ranting and whining. These guys are swamped to their necks filling orders and playing catch up. They're not sitting back playing with the S4's and drinking beers. They already know they could've done it better and no amount of whining is going to fix that. 975 posted this:

"Let's not give reasons alone but rather make an effort to make things right"

What are they going to do, hand carry an S4 to his doorstep?

People that are posting here just to whine and complaint are not needed here man, straight up. They got an answer and it wasn't the one they liked, so they continue to complain.

You sound like a level headed and well educated dude. I think you'll see this place has tons to offer and is worth staying calm for a day or two. If I had an issue with the store - i would just email them, not start a hissy fit thread. Its just not necessary here.

Seriously a member send me a padded envelope with a DVD. For no other reason than I am member here with him.
    Last edited by haze324; 11-09-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Greatwhite.

I agree.

However....There is difference between a customer complaint and someone just ranting and whining. These guys are swamped to their necks filling orders and playing catch up. They already know they could've done it better and no amount of whining is going to fix that.

People that are posting here just to whine and complaint are not needed here man, straight up. You sound like a level headed and well educated dude. I think you'll see this place has tons to offer and is worth staying calm for a day or two.

Seriously the guy send me a padded envelope with a DVD. For no other reason than I am member here with him.

If I had an issue with the store - i would just email them, not start a hissy fit thread.
    Haze,
    Trust me, I am in no way worked up over this. Like I said, mine is shipped and I am happy. I was just trying to lend defense to a valid point being made. I agree with the ranting being unnecessary though, as I stated earlier I don't agree with N00b's tone or the base sentiment about being pissed we are getting our s4s late because I believe Ean when he said NI screwed this one up. And I can't wait to give something back other than my money to DJTT, so I'll be sticking around. I just hope people are not unnecessarily wary of the site after this because it could very well be a shame to lose a level headed N00b and Ninesevenfive because of this thread. I wish there was a "thumbs up" smilie on this board. :thumbs

Damn, a lot of people must be wondering the same thing as the title of this thread. A 400 view jump in the last 2 hours, it took 2 days to reach the first 400.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast