Loops and samples?

Default Loops and samples?

Hey DJTT's

I was wondering if there where already produced loops that I could get for looping.

I'd just like to have some drums samples or basslines to tie the mix together to create smoother transitions.

Maybe one day I'll make my own samples but for now I just wanna focus on mixing. Just want to add the water right no, if you know what i mean.

Thanks

Pork

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

http://www.loopbased.com/ has been posting/spamming the forum quite a bit. They look to be okay.

I got an email from Beatport about Loopmasters the other day sbout the loopmasters label. https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...80/loopmasters

And there was this which looks to be samples and loops put out by Beatport.
    http://www.soundstosample.com/home
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

Start with loopmasters, the great thing about them is that they allow you to download demo packs of their loop packs. So you can get a feel for what you get before you throw down money. And they are QUALITY samples. I just used a disco house sample and was playing around with that and a Duck Sauce track and it gave me chills. It's great to throw in your own loops and samples, cause it makes your set feel like your own.

Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    Start with loopmasters, the great thing about them is that they allow you to download demo packs of their loop packs. So you can get a feel for what you get before you throw down money. And they are QUALITY samples. I just used a disco house sample and was playing around with that and a Duck Sauce track and it gave me chills. It's great to throw in your own loops and samples, cause it makes your set feel like your own.
    amazing, thank you
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Banned

Plenty of sample packs out there, and free demo's as well. Not that hard to find. Some favorite sites to check out include,

Loopmasters
    Sounds to Sample
    Cluster Sound

These are my three fav by far, Big Fish Audio is another popular one as well, but I haven't checked it out in a minute