Could someone please recommend me a good ...

Default Could someone please recommend me a good ...

Could someone kindly please recommend me a good set of turntables that are cheap-ish and just for playing about in my bedroom with ,

I plan to just be playing minimal and a bit of tech-house on them. So i won't be scratching on them or anything.

Just want bog standard one's that will do the job

Thnx in advance

I started out not long ago on some stanton T.80's. Got em for £100.

They were good to start out on, I got hooked quickly and wanted something better. So i went with the old cliche 1210 mk2's. I havent looked back, they have more than fulfilled my lust for good turntables.

My biggest problem was trying to get rid of the old stantons. Took me a while but they finally went yesterday. For half the price I paid.
    You seriously cant give away anything thats not up to par with technics so you should find a good deal on some numarks/stantons on gumtree/craigs list/ebay.

Imo, go for technics. Beg/borrow/save up for a good used pair. At the very least, you will be able to sell them for the amount you bought them for.

At best, well, you'll find out when you own a pair
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

I am rockin a pair of Stanton's t.62Bs... Awesome with the right mats (or DIY printer paper under mats xD) and at 180 per NEW... It was the best deal I could find. OBVIOUSLY there are better ones, Wish I had more torque, but... In due time there will be some STR8s or above
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)