mixers that work traktor?
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default mixers that work traktor?

    ok so ive got my setup figured out.

    DN SC2000 (eventually 2)

    and now i need to find a mixer under 300 or a lil bit more that i can use with traktor.

    any suggestions?

    sound card interface prefferably

  2. #2

    Default

    No suggestions anyone?

  3. #3
    Tech Wizard elliotg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland New Zealand
    Posts
    73

    Default

    http://www.native-instruments.com/in...ed&L=1&rdrctd=

    here they all are. Have not used any so cant really comment

    elliot
    www.elliotgrainger.com

    vci 300 mk2
    13in mbp

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elliotg View Post
    http://www.native-instruments.com/in...ed&L=1&rdrctd=

    here they all are. Have not used any so cant really comment

    elliot
    didnt need to be scratch certified. just like traktor ready. I just need to find an affordable setup. I plan to eventually ge dicers or a MF

  5. #5
    Tech Guru TommyQuiet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NorthWest,UK
    Posts
    1,468

    Default

    any mixer can work with traktor just routeing the outs from your soundcard in to the mixer

  6. #6
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AboveDat! View Post
    any mixer can work with traktor just routeing the outs from your soundcard in to the mixer
    Yep
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  7. #7
    Tech Mentor earwax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    105

    Default

    y not save up for the dn x600 and have a matching set.

  8. #8
    Tech Wizard DariusB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    73

    Default

    I am just getting starting familiar with digital DJing, but when I was looking for hardware I hear a lot of good things about the Behringer PRO MIXER DJX750 (price quality)

    You must ask others about there experience with the device because I don't own one

  9. #9
    Tech Guru bumtsch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DariusB View Post
    I am just getting starting familiar with digital DJing, but when I was looking for hardware I hear a lot of good things about the Behringer PRO MIXER DJX750 (price quality)

    You must ask others about there experience with the device because I don't own one
    Apparently if you wanna go with a behringer, go for the ddm4k. Some of the pots are getting wobbly after over a year but it works very well. There's much more negative feedback on the 750 lying about.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •