Mixing between CDJ's & MF

Default Mixing between CDJ's & MF

1. I played a gig the other week and I knew it was going to be a quite night, so I thought Id experiment with my 2 MF in deckalized mode. I was initially mixing just using CDJs and mixer then I decided to mix in using TP.... I found it somewhat difficult to beat match the incoming track when pitching shifting up and down using MF's, I also found it frustrating that when changing pitch itself it goes up in increments of 0.3 ( i think ) basically its not accurate enough to beatmatch with.... Can I adjust the sensitivity settings within the Deckalized mapping, so as to accommodate easier transitions between CDJ's and TP

2. Another thing I noticed was that when cueing and the playing the track using the MF's that there was a lag or latency between when I pressed to cue / play buttons and when TP responded. As you can imagine this makes beatmatching difficult. Any ideas?

3. and lastly, about 1 hour or so into playing with TP it all of a sudden cut out stating that I hadnt registered my TP. I recently re installed it on my Mac, what do I have to to re register it?

ANy help is greatly appreciated.
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

for 3.go to NI centre in traktor and enter serial number,and i see in your sig you are on 1.2.1 update to 1.2.7

cheers
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.