Traktor Effects, what do all the parameters actually do?

Default Traktor Effects, what do all the parameters actually do?

So I've been playing around more with the effects lately and I am starting to wonder just what everything actually does. Particularly the beatslicer...I can hear a difference by the knobs, but I don't actually know what the differences really are (if that makes any sense) I don't know if it would make me any better knowing, but I do wonder and would like to know what they do. If someone knows of a link to something that explains it all that would be great.

Also if there is anyway to make the beatslicer reload the sample without me having to hit the on/off button twice (so to make it stay in time if that makes any sense) that would be great...

The manual has in depth explanations of all the effects, chained and advanced.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

seriously, where in the manual, the one I downloaded through the service center was all of... and I am ashamed, I thought the service center manual was the whole thing (and woefully useless...) thanks much bud

I am at work and going off memory, but I am pretty sure this is correct:

The manual you need is located via Traktor itself. Run Traktor, click Help on the Application Menu line (top row) and select Traktor Manual. It breaks down every filter/effect.
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

Also the Traktor Bible is a good resource to own.

The beatslicer grabs 8 counts and divide them by two, those two parts are then divided by two values (hence the 'slice').
    In advanced mode, you have specific control over the parameters of those two values (the second & third settings). The button under them makes them more 'obvious' (I'm caricaturing on purpose). The first parameter, if the first button advanced (ie not the reset) is not engaged, acts as a kind of "rot"/glitch noise.

Tech Wizard

If you have the extra cash to blow, you can pick up the Traktor Bible. It has a good explanation of the effects and the parameters.
    MacBook 13.3/Behringer VMX-200/NI Audio 2 DJ
    NI Kontrol X1/Traktor1.2.4

Tech Guru

Don't look at the little 5 page pamphlet they give you in the box look in the file structure for a a bunch of PDF files in many languages that manual goes very in depth into almost everything. But like everyone said if you can afford the 30-40$ then please go buy the Traktor Bible it is worth every penny.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)