Where can I get...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where can I get...

a signed copy of the Traktor Bible from Karlos & Rainer?

No Seriously.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

if you get one, let me know. cuz my ass needs a copy too.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Good idea, They don't ship them out so you would have to order one from the book store then see if you could ship it to one of them who in turn would ship it t the other then ship it to you.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Crumbs.

Ive got a First Edition signed by Rainer.
    Ill speak to him and see what can be done but Photojojo is right the Bible is print to order so we dont get much contact with the book. Although theres some big changes ahead so... its possible i think.

Must say its really great that the Bible is getting so much love. Pretty indicative of this forum though.
    You guys rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Crumbs.

Ive got a First Edition signed by Rainer.
    Ill speak to him and see what can be done but Photojojo is right the Bible is print to order so we dont get much contact with the book. Although theres some big changes ahead so... its possible i think.

Must say its really great that the Bible is getting so much love. Pretty indicative of this forum though.
    You guys rock.
    Not to ask anything that you can't answer, but should I wait on buying it...I'm thinking of getting one as an early Christmas present to myself, but now I'm thinking I should wait till these "big changes" Lemme know

I wasnt clear, i mean changes to distribution and printing to make things more efficient not to the actual book. Sorry mate i wasnt clear.

There was a proposal that would have made each book less environmentally friendly than delivering each one via Space SHuttle. Rainer is trying to keep the Bible as Green as possible.

I wasnt clear, i mean changes to distribution and printing to make things more efficient not to the actual book. Sorry mate i wasnt clear.

There was a proposal that would have made each book less environmentally friendly than delivering each one via Space SHuttle. Rainer is trying to keep the Bible as Green as possible.

Digital? That is pretty green, although it is nice to have a good ole fashion book at your side.
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

Yeah that would be cool but the problem with digital is (and im going to be very honest here) things get cracked/shared in a short time and as Traktor Bible is basically a one man organisation any file sharing would batter the income made.

The Bible gets a lot of love from good guys like people here but we all know that many people have no issues using cracked software, these people would have even less issue using a shared version of the Bible.

Its a shame but its reality.

This is why there is no PDF version. We all know that 10s of 1000s of people use torrent downloads of Traktor. If the Bible was hit like that it would be disastrous.

I would LOVE an iPhone version but Traktor Bible is such a small enterprise, basically The Author, the German Editor and the English Editor and a few contributors i dont know if its possible.

You never know though. If theres one thing that Traktor Bible is, is its always evolving and Rainer has a grasp of technology that i can only dream about.

Next edition will probably come as a mind implant

Ah, I see thank you much sir...

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I would LOVE an iPhone version but Traktor Bible is such a small enterprise, basically The Author, the German Editor and the English Editor and a few contributors i dont know if its possible.
    I've already voiced my desire for this multiple times. I think it could be more beneficial than the print book, but then I would need to send my iPad (which I don't have yet) to Karlos and Rainer for them to sign it!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast