i need help!

Thread: i need help!

Default i need help!

hi im Ben, im new to this forum and i have decided to change my path as a dj into using midi controllers instead of cd decks. i am looking for advice on were to start etc... i was thinkin of buying a vistax vci 100. would this be a good place to start and is ther any other things i will need to get started?

Hey Ben,

Welcome to the forums! Just a quick heads up, there are a bunch of people in this section on the forums that just started as well. All of whom are asking about the VCI-100 and a few other controllers. The general concensis is that the best way to go is the S4. I'd suggest just reading threads on here, and see what people are saying. It's probably the fastest resource you have right now .

- Coldfuzion

Tech Guru

Remember if you get the VCI-100 you need a soundcard aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Hey Ben,

Welcome to the forums! Just a quick heads up, there are a bunch of people in this section on the forums that just started as well. All of whom are asking about the VCI-100 and a few other controllers. The general concensis is that the best way to go is the S4. I'd suggest just reading threads on here, and see what people are saying. It's probably the fastest resource you have right now .

- Coldfuzion
    yep i suppose just scanning through various topics will help me. and if i had the money i really would buy the s4.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxted View Post
    Remember if you get the VCI-100 you need a soundcard aswell.
    yep so i hear, have you any sound cards that you would recommend that are cheap but still do the job

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Audio 2 is an incredible sound card for the money.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

yea one of my mates suggest one of them. although i still might look for something like the vms4 with the internal soundcard