New Gear Bag great for controllers, laptop and cables.
    Tech Mentor

Default New Gear Bag great for controllers, laptop and cables.

I just received this piece a week ago and I can tell its the best thing, since sliced bread. I managed to fit my BCD-3000, NI X1, 13" MBP and varies cables into nice padded bag. The bag is design to hold a CDJ-1000 or most 10" mixer, but since I dont carry gear like to gigs anymore it holds my midi gear perfectly. It might be too small for something like a S4, but will hold most other controllers easily. The case is heavily padded, it comes with 2 inner dividers, which I use to protect ports behind the BCD and the top faders/knobs where I placed my MBP. The neat feature the case had is the Top is removable and can be used as a padded platform is you using cdjs and in my case, I had a gig and I place it on top on the Turntable before placing my BCD. The case has a really nice handle and shoulder strap and a little side pocket for cables I assume, but I used it for business cards.

The only gripe I have is I did wish it was slightly bigger so I could fit a S4 (which I plan get over the holidays) and even room it fit my dj headphones. The being said, the bag is originally made to fit a cdj or most 10" mixers and not how I repurpose it.

...whats the bag called?
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.