Anybody Useing S4 with Maschine??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Anybody Useing S4 with Maschine??

Anybody using Maschine whit S4 live???
    Even just for hotcues????

I was using Maschine in TSP for hotcues and loved having the 16 pads for stored cues! Also using the other knobs and buttons for FX...

I was hoping to find some people out there who are using Maschine with S4...

tsi...?!?!

i'm actually curious about the same thing, did you get any other info and find out the answer from anywhere else?

Tech Guru

Traktor Bible has a sweet write up on using Maschine and S4 on one computer by routing masching as a live input into one of the sampler decks, and then linking the midi clock. Thats pretty damn sweet!

I would use it that way vs. just a big midi controller. Would prefer an X1 for that.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    Traktor Bible has a sweet write up on using Maschine and S4 on one computer by routing masching as a live input into one of the sampler decks, and then linking the midi clock. Thats pretty damn sweet!

I would use it that way vs. just a big midi controller. Would prefer an X1 for that.
    Ooh gotcha! Tytyty!

Tech Convert

i have a question for anyone using this setup being. What kind of cable or cables are needed to hook up the maschine into deck c of the S4?

thanks

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post

http://traktorbible.com/en/kontrol_s...o_machine.aspx
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Banned

Default G20 refused to support U.S. pressure did not account for lower U.S.

G20 refused to support U.S. pressure did not account for lower U.S. Treasury Secretary RMB caps hatsSummit of the Group of Twenty 12, Seoul, closed the afternoon. The General mlb kids apparel, new era hats Assembly adopted the "Summit of the Group of Twenty Seoul Declaration." fitted capsExchange rate the U.S. "refused" caps hatsDuring the summit, the participating parties to violent clashes on the currency issue, the meeting was caught in the storm.mlb cap, mlb hatAfter difficult negotiations, leaders of the Group of Twenty final communique adopted at compromise, blurring the many differences.The most controversial issues in the exchange rate, the bulletin says, the parties should adopt a market-determined exchange rate system, greater exchange rate custom capsflexibility in order to reflect economic fundamentals, restraint competitive devaluations.Media commented that the Group of Twenty communique that refused to support the United States to pressure China on the RMB exchange rate, because the "competitive devaluation" means only to be used only during the severe financial crisis, and the U.S. want to express is the "competitive undervalued currency. "U.S. media commented, G20 statement did not stand in the position of the United States, mlb new era clearly indicate that Washington's influence in the international arena is declining, especially in the economic affairs of the voice. This may be some people not want to face the fact that it actually happened.U.S. Treasury Secretary, "did not account for cheap"In the trade imbalance, the Conference did not adopt the U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner's "current restrictions."Geithner called for the Government Group of Twenty current account (current account refers to the domestic and foreign economic transactions frequent items, including external trade balance, non-trade and free transfer) to set quantitative upper limit to address the global trade imbalance.Self-interest policy of the United States experience in China, Germany, Japan and other exporting countries firmly opposed. German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that high-deficit countries should enhance their own competitiveness, rather than limiting those who have to find a way to make the world countries to buy their products.The summit communique pointed out that emerging economies and developed economies agreed to differences in their economic growth rate between the "indicative approach" to measure the trade imbalance. As of November next year, discount mlb hats, cheap mlb caps the sixth G20 summit in the next President of France, the countries under the auspices of a first consideration of each policy. South Korean president to the "timetable" is called "significant progress."

I have been using my S4 with maschine works ok no issues so far. I have been using it with DJ Endo's mappings so i can still fallback and use maschine as my controller in Par to the s4.

www.zoosh.es
    Macbook pro 15" 2.6 Ghz | Traktor S4/Pro 2.03 | NI Maschine | Novation Launchpad |

Quote Originally Posted by 689 View Post
    Anybody using Maschine whit S4 live???
    Even just for hotcues????

I was using Maschine in TSP for hotcues and loved having the 16 pads for stored cues! Also using the other knobs and buttons for FX...

I was hoping to find some people out there who are using Maschine with S4...

tsi...?!?!
    would you mind sharing your tsi? im trying to figure out a good one for just hotcues

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by seitz View Post
    would you mind sharing your tsi? im trying to figure out a good one for just hotcues
    I think I remember seeing a maschine midi fighter template. If you stumble across it please post it, I'd like to give it a try.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast