Odyssey L-Stand

Thread: Odyssey L-Stand

Default Odyssey L-Stand

I couldn't find a post so here it is.

I am going to get a laptop stand. Seems to be a necessity. And I was looking at the Uber Stand (Stanton) and the L-Stand (Odyssey).

I am leaning more toward the L-Stand because it has the awesome feature of being locked down to the back of a table. Which I think the uberstand doesn't.

Does anyone have the L-Stand and how is it hold up for you.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

I have the ghetto verison made in china rip off, and it works like a charm. I modded mine where the laptop sits. I put padding for my mac book...Ill post a pix over the weekend. (Stuck @ work atm)
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

I have the L-Stand with the tray attachment.

it works great for my macbook with my Zero SL below it. I hide my Audio8DJ under the tray.

I use the clamps to attach it to the back edge of my table - pretty sturdy and I like the way it keeps my mac book at eye level.

I also have the Stanton Uber Stand that i use for gigs, i like it because it's very portable, and it allows me to keep the L-Stand connected to my table at home.

first post in this thread has a current pic of my setup using the L-Stand: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17

Nice, thanks for the post. I think I'm going to get one this weekend. Yeah for x-mas bonuses.

Ok so I just got the Lstand in the mail today. Haven't put it up yet but I did noticed something very stupid and trivial.

The box...

This looks like pagaging for the new fisher-price happy toy of doom. lol