Ot: Doooooom

Thread: Ot: Doooooom

Default Ot: Doooooom

For underground fans in auz/nz. MF Doom tour (also posted on my blog) march next year.
    Can't imagine too many other acts I'd rather see. I'll be sure to be busting a headspin - to robot - to boogaloo

Tech Wizard

I really gotta start listening to more Doom, he's sick. Here's a sick song w/ Doom, not sure if people outside of Canada would be familiar with it.
    More Soup

saw him send an impersonator on stage to wear his mask and lipsync his songs in the bay area. love his music but lost pretty much all my respect for him then...

^ haha yeah he got done for that. Don't hate too much, apparently it was because he was born in england and never became a US citizen so performing was illegal, and due to his shows getting pretty big I think they were going to deport him or someshit.

How was that show? I heard of another one where the crowd realized after like 2 songs and bood the doombot off stage

Quote Originally Posted by zacl87 View Post
    ^ haha yeah he got done for that. Don't hate too much, apparently it was because he was born in england and never became a US citizen so performing was illegal, and due to his shows getting pretty big I think they were going to deport him or someshit.

How was that show? I heard of another one where the crowd realized after like 2 songs and bood the doombot off stage
    ya it was at a festival and people started realizing it wasnt him. i left his set after 1 song i think.

oh and also, its one thing to not be able to perform because of a work visa or whatever, but in that case why not just have someone announce that he wouldnt be able to make it due to not being a citizen and thus not being able to work here legally, as opposed to sending someone out there to pretend to be him. therefore i feel my lack of respect for the man is justified. still dig his tunes, just would never pay money to "see" him again

btw, dig the blog. bookmarked

Haha yeah, fair enough. Pretty much just sending bots to earn cash for more kfc no doubt. He's a huge dude.
    Cheers man it's starting to get off the ground a bit!