found this pretty sick vid of mkII

Default found this pretty sick vid of mkII

Anyone tried this with Vci 100 mk1?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEP-S...layer_embedded
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

nope, but i managed to pull it (in a crappier way thanks to it's jogs) a long time ago with a BCD3000, so I don't see any problem adapting it

That would work absolutely fine with a mk1, there's nothing new there. Unless you mean would the guy's tsi file work, which is probably a no.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    That would work absolutely fine with a mk1, there's nothing new there. Unless you mean would the guy's tsi file work, which is probably a no.
    he could still download it and update the midi commands to correspond with the mk1

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    he could still download it and update the midi commands to correspond with the mk1
    true dat.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Tech Guru

That's gay as fuck! Too many peeps coming out with all these ways to cheat at scratching and not actually learn the art form properly!

And what's wrong with that? Excuse me while I go and light the fire in the range so I can fry bacon - no wait I have an electric cooker now.

The gater's never going to be as impressive as the real thing but if it sounds cool and people enjoy it then I don't see a problem with it.

right, it's no cheating at scarching cause it's another technique.. apart of that, the guy in the vid can scratch. played a gig with him once..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst