Help:allen heath dx or evo5+sep-c1
    Tech Student

Default Help:allen heath dx or evo5+sep-c1

I was a club dj 2 years ago and used to play with mk3's and a djm700. I have not used any software in the past. Recently I played with a friends vestax vci on a traktor software. I realized I want to get back to this stuff.

I was looking to buy an Allen Heath DX or an Ecler Evo5 with the pioneer SEP-C1. A local store has the all these products on sale and the price would be close to each other. Im very lost, Ecler Evo5 is a very tempting product.

Can I Connect the Ecler Evo5 with pioneer combination easily to the computer like the Allen heath DX. I have searched the internet but not found a single person using the Evo5 with SEP-C1. Am I doing something wrong here??

Any suggestions would be higly appreciated!!!

Tech Student

Bump.... Need some advice pls!!!!

Yes, this will work. I wouldn't buy the SEP-C1 as you mentioned, because it is bundled with the Pioneer DJS software. I would rather get Traktor if I were you. Plus Pioneer DJS only works with Windows (I don't know what OS you use).

The mixer is a good bet. It has a Traktor Certified soundcard, which means you can run Traktor Scratch (Pro) with CDs or vinyl without the need to buy an Audio 4/8 (you still need to buy the software though).
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"