Looking for writers or DJs for my blog
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Looking for writers or DJs for my blog

I run an electronic music blog that gets around 70,000 hits a month. I focus mainly on dubstep, electro and prog house, dnb, and glitch hop. I've partnered with a few record labels, including Circus Records (Flux Pavilion), to get promo MP3s in advance. I've also published an interview with C418, the guy who writes the music for Minecraft, and I have an interview with Porter Robinson in the works.

I've been running the site solo for a little over a year and I want to make it even bigger and better. I've had a few writers in the past but none have really panned out.

tl;dr
    Basically, I am looking for anyone who is passionate about the above genres and has zeal for finding the latest stuff and promoting it. I'm also looking for DJs in the above genres who are looking for a platform to promote their work.

If this interests you, PM me or simply post here!
    ElectroJams: Electronic Music Blog

Macbook Pro 17", Traktor Pro, Numark Mixtrack

Hi.

I am a dj who is interested in new promos, for sure, lol, mainly house/prog house/tech house and some techno.

I'm recently getting back into DJing after a lay off and would definitely be interested in promoting myself and your website. Looks like you have some pretty good stuff on there

Tony

Not a great advert for myself, I must say, but I'm at work and just chancing it tbh.

Last edited by ponyboy; 11-25-2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: cos I'm a spud.
    Tony the Pony.
    My soundcloud page. House, mainly.

Mixcloud & Website coming soon.

I spend a fair amount of time DJing and Producing. I'm Danish but currently live in Norway (Lived in England before that so I'm fluent in English as well). It sounds like a pretty cool thing to get to write about my musical finds. I like Electro House, Tech House, House Progressive, House, some DnB and Indie Dance/Nu Disco - And I have been known to Headbash to Skrillex's "Nice Sprites and Scary Monsters" (The NOOISIA Remix is off the wall).

Cheers,

Jonathan

PS: Yes my username makes no sense, its a long story
    Last edited by looneygeorge; 11-25-2010 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Punctuation mistakes

im interested too.
    more for the dubstep part than the rest

and i fookin love flux
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

I'd be interested in the Drum & Bass side of things... Particularly of the dark and crazy variety.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Well, just let me know if you still need some prog tracks reviewed.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

Where are you based out of? I'm pretty interested in writing reviews (especially show reviews) but I'm in lonely old NC (actualy, the same town Porter Robinson is from lol). If you're looking for gig reports, I'd love to jump on doing that, cause its a great way to wrap up a show.

well i've been djing for about 14 years, moved from vinyl, to cd and now digital. I've only very recently got into electro, but would be really keen to get involved helping if possible. Website looks very cool and I'll opnely admit that it would be great for me to become more involved in the electro music I'm getting into. But also hope I could bring something to table with my experience of djing, promoting and running my own label.

Quote Originally Posted by ohmydaze View Post
    well i've been djing for about 14 years, moved from vinyl, to cd and now digital. I've only very recently got into electro, but would be really keen to get involved helping if possible. Website looks very cool and I'll opnely admit that it would be great for me to become more involved in the electro music I'm getting into. But also hope I could bring something to table with my experience of djing, promoting and running my own label.
    I love you Dave.
    Tony the Pony.
    My soundcloud page. House, mainly.

Mixcloud & Website coming soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast